PPG Nu-Klad HD is a four component solvent free epoxy for high abrasion heavy traffic floors.
PPG Nu-Klad HD is a four component anti slip floor coating that is a solvent free epoxy that has been formulated for use in high abrasion areas and heavily used floors. Nu-Klad HD is especially recommended in areas such as commercial garages where hot tires can lift many floor coatings. With an extremely long life expectancy and offering a range of different grades of slip resistance, by the use of differing sizes of aggregate Nu-Klad HD has become a regularly specified floor coating in London Underground Limited’s depots as well as other industrial locations such as Sellafield Power Station.
- PPG Nu-Klad is a three component and aggregate floor coating
- Excellent dry and wet anti skip properties
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- Excellent resistance against hot tyres
- Dry film thickness between 2000 and 4000 microns
- Theoretical coverage 0.5 m2 per litre at 2000 microns
- Average coverage 3.6m2 per Kg.
- Can be applied by trowel
- Different grades of anti-slip aggregate can be added
- Touch dry to walk on 16 hours
- Supplied in a sand colour
- 100% volume solids
- Pot life at 20° C. 1 hour
- Available in 30 Kg