PPG Sigma Ecofleet 530 is a high activity TBT-free self-polishing antifouling product used to prevent the build-up of shell and weed fouling, that has been specifically designed for application to new buildings and for maintenance purposes.
PPG Sigma Ecofleet 530 can be used to control shell and weed fouling for a long lasting service of up to 60 months, depending on the type of vessel, operating characteristics and system applied, and Promain can guarantee you will be happy with the results having tried and testing this product ourselves.
PPG Sigma Ecofleet 530 can be applied using spray, air or airless, or by using a brush for touch up purposes. Sigma Ecofleet 530 offers ultra fast drying time that will help you get back onto the water as soon as possible, After just 1 hour the surface is dry to touch and you can get back on the water after a minimum of 8 hours has elapsed.
Surface and Environment
PPG Sigma Ecofleet 530 can be applied to most water operations and appliances and works to protect the surface from contamination of weeds, shells and bacteria caused by the sea. We know your vessel in is safe hands from fouling as the Sigma Ecofleet 530 has been highly recommended among boat and yacht users nationwide.
- PPG Ecofleet 530 a high activity TBT-free self-polishing antifouling with cuprous oxide and organic biocides for aggressive fouling conditions
- TBT-free self-polishing antifouling for new building and maintenance
- Controls shell and weed fouling for service periods up to 60 months, depending on vessel type, operation characteristics and system applied
- Controlled polishing rate to give effective protection in accordance with the specified film thickness and smoothing of the surface
- Complies with IMO Antifouling Systems Convention
- Theoretical spreading rate 8.0 m2 per litre at 75 microns, 6.0 m2 per litre at 100 microns, 4.0 m2 at 150 microns
- Touch dry after 1 hour at 20 degrees C.
- Available in 20 litres
- Overcoating interval min. 6 hours at 20°C