PPG SigmaFast HS Enamel produces a high performing, durable, glossy finish for substrates in industrial and commercial locations.
PPG SigmaFast HS Enamel is a single component, modified acrylic based, air drying industrial enamel available in a wide range of BS4800 and RAL colours including black, dark grey, light grey or white. Like all SigmaFast products, HS Enamel has a fast drying time which aids commercial and professional users produce high quality results in a short space of time.
PPG SigmaFast HS Enamel can be used internally or externally and provides exterior surfaces with a high level of durability, whilst maintaining excellent colour and gloss retention.
PPG SigmaFast HS Enamel is quick to apply with a brush or airless spray and has a drying time of 40 minutes to touch. SigmaFast HS Enamel can be applied to a number of substrates and has a theoretical coverage rate of 13-22 square metres per litre.
Surface and Environment
PPG SigmaFast HS Enamel has been designed for industrial and commercial use and can be applied to most clean paint systems or straight onto clean bare metal which has been primed with a suitable product.
- PPG SigmaFast HS Enamel
- One component, modified acrylic based, air drying industrial enamel
- Fast drying
- Available in a wide range of BS4800 and RAL colours
- Good exterior durability
- Excellent gloss and colour retention
- VOC compliant as a finish
- Theoretical spreading rate 21.2 m2 at 25 microns, 13.3 m2 at 40 microns
- Touch dry after 40 mins at 20 degrees Celsius
- For overcoating interval see Product Data Sheet
- Do not thin with white spirit
- Size: 5 litres.