Sherwin Williams Acrolon C137V2 - Formerly Leighs Resistex and Transgard TG168 is a high performance, fast drying, acrylic urethane gloss finish for use where long term exterior gloss and colour retention characteristics are required.
Acrolon C127V2 is suitable for use as final coat or coats in conjunction with epoxy or polyurethane based protective systems for new construction or maintenance purposes.
Recommended application via airless spray, conventional spray, brush or short pile roller. Recommended thinner no15 for thinning or no5 for cleaning. Compatible with a wide range of Macropoxy, Dura-plate, Zinc Clad Epoxy Primers and Buildcoats. Ensure surfaces to be coated are clean, dry and free from all surface contamination.
- Highways Agency Item No.168
- Network Rail Item No. 7.3.1
- Certified for decontamination EX07190/06/33/05 in accordance with ISO 8690
- LuL APR Entry No. 286 for a winter curing grade: M24 Paint System for Maintenance Steel for application to bridges and structures to provide corrosion protection for a 25 Year service life
- Complies with LU Standard 1-085 'Fire Safety Performance of Materials'. M24 is a protective treatment for use on steel structures coated with sound aged alkyd paints where the existing paint cannot totally be removed.
- Pot Life: 3.5 hours at 15°C
- Drying Time: 1 hour at 15°C to touch, 8 hours at 15°C to recoat
- Dry Film Thickness: 50 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 10.8m2 per litre
- Finish: Gloss
- Available in a full range of colours
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres