Sherwin Williams Acrolon C137V2 - Formerly Leighs Resistex and Transgard TG168 is a high performance, fast drying, acrylic urethane gloss finish for use where long term exterior gloss and colour retention characteristics are required.
Acrolon C127V2 is suitable for use as final coat or coats in conjunction with epoxy or polyurethane based protective systems for new construction or maintenance purposes.
Recommended application via airless spray, conventional spray, brush or short pile roller. Recommended thinner no15 for thinning or no5 for cleaning. Compatible with a wide range of Macropoxy, Dura-plate, Zinc Clad Epoxy Primers and Buildcoats. Ensure surfaces to be coated are clean, dry and free from all surface contamination.
- Highways Agency Item No.168
- Network Rail Item No. 7.3.1
- Certified for decontamination EX07190/06/33/05 in accordance with ISO 8690
- LuL APR No.286: M24 Paint System for Maintenance Steel for application to bridges and structures, including structures in below ground locations, to provide corrosion protection for a 25 Year service life. Complies with LU Standard 1-085 'Fire Safety Performance of Materials'. M24 is a protective treatment for use on steel structures coated with sound aged alkyd paints where the existing paint cannot totally be removed. The coatings are surface tolerant and are suitable for application to abrasive blast-cleaned surfaces, hand or power tool cleaned surfaces and sound, aged alkyd paints. This paint system is a winter grade that can be used in cold conditions, slightly above freezing.
- LuL APR No. 1649 - N9 Paint System for Galvanised Steel for application to new construction work within LU infrastructure to provide corrosion protection for a 25 Year service life.
- LuL APR No. 285: XN90 Paint System for New Steel for application to new construction work within LU infrastructure to provide corrosion protection for a 25 Year service life.
- LuL APR No. 284 - N4/M20 Paint System for New and Maintenance Steel for application to bridges and structures to provide corrosion protection for a 25 Year service life. Refer to APR Entry No. 289 for an equivalent winter grade paint system.
- LuL APR No. 283 - N2/M21 Paint System for New and Maintenance Steel for application to bridges and structures to provide corrosion protection for a 25 Year service life.. Epigrip C123 can be substituted for Epigrip M922 as a potentially more cost effective product.
- Finish: Gloss
- Pot Life: 3.5 hours at 15°C
- Drying Time: 1 hour at 15°C to touch, 8 hours at 15°C to recoat
- Dry Film Thickness: 50 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 10.8m2 per litre
- Available in a full range of colours
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.