Rustoleum-Mathys Surfa-Etch 108 Etching Solution helps to provide good adhesion properties to smooth, dense power floated floors as well as galvanised steel and aluminium.
Rustoleum-Mathys Surfa-Etch 108 Etching Solutionis an acid based formula designed for preparing power float floors and assures good adhesion to smooth dense surfaces. Rustoleum-Mathys Etching Solution 108 is available in 5 litre containers.
Rustoleum-Mathys Surfa-Etch 108 Etching Solutionm works well to neutralise alkaline contaminations, in light to heavy industrial exposures with power floated floors and is part of our exstensive Rustoleum Cleaning and Degreasing range.
Rustoleum-Mathys Etching Solution 108 should be applied using a stiff nylon brush or broom and left for 15 minutes. After this time has elapsed you will be able to clean the floor with water.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum-Mathys Surfa-Etch 108 Etching Solution is a surface etch designed to provide good adhesion properties to smooth, dense power floated floors as well as galvanised steel. Rustoleum-Mathys Surfa-Etch 108 Etching Solution can be used internally and externally for etching smooth concrete, masonry as well as aluminium.
- Rust-Oleum Mathys Acid Etching Solution
- Assures good adhesion to smooth, dense Power Float floors and galvanised steel
- Rust-Oleum Mathys neutralises alkaline contaminations
- To apply Rust-Oleum Mathys Acid Etching Solution use a stiff nylon brush or a broom
- Ready after 15 minutes, clean with water
- Theoretical coverage for Rust-Oleum Mathys Acid Etching Solution is 6-8m2 per litre
- Available in 5 litres.