Rust-Oleum 9100 High Solids Epoxy is a two component, high performance, solvent-based, epoxy system, containing rust-inhibitive pigments and designed for application at temperatures down to 0°C.
Rust-Oleum 9100 High Solids Epoxy is an industrial floor paint that offers outstanding resistance to chemicals, abrasion, impact, moisture and UV damage when used with an appropriate topcoat. Essentially you can use this product as a primer and topcoat depending on what functionalities you require.
Rust-Oleum 9100 High Solids Epoxy is designed especially for application using brush and airless spray and can also be applied using roller if you feel this is necessary. Depending on the activator you choose depends on the drying time and coverage rates which are usually between 4-8 hours touch dry time with a theoretical coverage rate of 6-8m2 per litre.
Surface and Environment
Rust-Oleum 9100 High Solids Epoxy has been specially developed for application to manually rusted steel surfaces and can also be used on clean, blasted steel, primed steel, concrete and previously coated surfaces. This product can be applied in conditions where this a high level of humidity and moisture present in the air.
- Offers excellent protection against strong chemicals, acids, alkalis and solvents.
- Frequent product spillage and chemical cleaning
- High humidity and moisture conditions.
- If good U.V. resistance is required Rust-Oleum Polyurethane Topcoats 9200, 9600 or 9900 should be applied.
- Rust-Oleum 9100 High Solids Epoxy can be applied on cleaned, sound mineral substrates, well prepared previous coatings.
- Easy mixing 1:1 ratio.
- Low VOC.
- Available in almost any colour.
- A High build primer and finish in one.
- Use on concrete and metal.
- Very resistant to abrasion.
- Suitable for frequent cleaning with chemicals.
- Available as Standard, High Solids or Winter Grade (0