Rustoleum Mathys 3333 Super Adhesive Primer is a water based, 2 pack, epoxy super adhesive primer, suitable for use on all smooth closed substrates.
Rustoleum Mathys 3333 Super Adhesive Primer is best used on power floated concrete floors, ceramic tiles, glass, stainless steel and all smooth surfaces. Rustoleum 3333 is an ideal Primer for resistance to moderate abrasion, intermittent high humidity and moisture, regular chemical cleaning and spillage of chemicals, when recoated with the appropriate Rustoleum System.
Rustoleum 3333 is is perfect for creating an excellent bond without blasting or etching and can be over coated with virtually any other paint or coating.
- Water-based epoxy, super adhesive
- Suitable for power floated concrete floors, ceramic tiles, glass, stainless steel, and all smooth surfaces
- Perfect bond without blasting or etching
- Can be over coated with virtually any other paint or coating
- Ideal primer to overcoat tiled walls
- Should be used on non-porous, dense mineral substrates
- Use on tiles non-ferrous metals like stainless steel, aluminium or new hot-dip galvanized steel and thermosetting
- Plastics like fibreglass-reinforced polyester or epoxy
- Perfect chemical bond without blasting or etching
- Low material usage - A real cost saver
- Can be recoated with virtually any other 2K paint
- Water-based; low odour
- Excellent flow
Rustoleum Mathys 3333 Super Adhesive Primer can be applied using brush, roller or spray and is touch dry after 6 hours, assuming room temperature is 20°C. Any warmer and drying time will decrease. Make sure you stir the product well before use and ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from any debris or contaminants.
Rustoleum Mathys 3333 Super Adhesive Primer is designed for use on all smooth surfaces including, power floated concrete floors, ceramic tiles, glass, stainless steel, aluminium, fibreglass and reinforced polyester or epoxy. 3333 can be used internally or externally, in some cases but we would recommend using indoors to achieve a longer lasting life.
- When mixing mix with electric mixer for minimum of 5 min.
- Apply by mohair roller
- Apply in a very thin layer not more than 25 μm wet (15 μm dry)
- Dilute up to 10 vol. % with water. Use brushes based on a mixture of synthetic/natural bristles. Check wet film thickness, avoid excessive film thickness
|Stock Colours:||White Greyish|
|VOC Content:||8.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||For non-porous, dense mineral substrates like tiles or power floated concrete; non-ferrous metals like stainless steel, aluminium or new hot-dip galvanized steel and thermosetting plastics like fibreglass-reinforced polyester or epoxy|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller or Air Atomised Spray|
|Theoretical Coverage:||25 - 30m2 per litre at 15 microns DFT. To achieve the coverage rates stated for 3333 primer, you need to mix Part A & Part B together. Once mixed you need to fill the empty Part B container with water, and add this to the already mixed Parts A & B, and mix the whole lot together.|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||25 microns|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||15 microns|
|Pot Life:||2 hours at 20°C|
|Touch Dry:||6 hours at 20°C|
|Overcoatable:||16 hours at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||8 days at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Hot tap water and soap|
|Shelf Life:||3 years|
|Packaging:||Available in 1 and 5 Litres|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.