Rustoleum Mathys 3333 Super Adhesive Primer is a water based, 2 pack, epoxy super adhesive primer, suitable for use on all smooth closed substrates.
Rustoleum 3333 is is perfect for creating an excellent bond without blasting or etching and can be overcoated with virtually any other paint or coating.
Rustoleum Mathys 3333 Super Adhesive Primer is best used on power floated concrete floors, ceramic tiles, glass, stainless steel and all smooth surfaces. Rustoleum 3333 is an ideal Primer for resistance to moderate abrasion, intermittent high humidity and moisture, regular chemical cleaning and spillage of chemicals, when recoated with the appropriate Rustoleum System.
Rustoleum Mathys 3333 Super Adhesive Primer can be applied using Brush, Roller or spray and is touch dry after 6 hours, assuming room temperature is 20 degrees Celsius or there abouts. Any warmer and drying time will decrease. Make sure you stir the product well before use and ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from any debris or contaminants.
Rustoleum Mathys 3333 Super Adhesive Primer is designed for use on all smooth surfaces including, power floated concrete floors, ceramic tiles, glass, stainless steel, aluminium, fibreglass and reinforced polyester or epoxy. 3333 can be used internally or externally, in some cases but we would recommend using indoors to achieve a longer lasting life.
- Rustoleum Mathys 3333 Super Adhesive Primer is a water-based, epoxy, super adhesive.
- This primer is used on power floated concrete floors, ceramic tiles, glass, stainless steel, and all smooth surfaces
- Perfect bond without blasting or etching
- Can be overcoated with virtually any other paint or coating
- Rustoleum Mathys 3333 is an ideal primer to overcoat tiled walls
- RUST-OLEUM Super Adhesive 3333 should be used on non-porous, dense mineral sub-strates
- Use on tiles or power floated concrete; non-ferrous metals like stainless steel, aluminium or new hot-dip galvanized steel and thermosetting
- Plastics like fibreglass-reinforced polyester or epoxy
- RUST-OLEUM Super Adhesive 3333 is based on two-component, low odour, water-based epoxy resin
- Water based
- Theoretical coverage rate is up to 41.2 m2 per litre
- Practical coverage 25-30 m2 per litre
- When mixing mix with electric mixer for minimum of 5 min.
- Apply by mohair roller
- Apply in a very thin layer not more than 25 μm wet (15 μm dry)
- Dilute up to 10 vol. % with water. Use brushes based on a mixture of synthetic/natural bristles. Check wet film thickness, avoid excessive film thickness
- Available in 1 and 5 Litre paint tins.