This product has been discontinued. Please call our technical team for an alternative.
Owatrol Sanixyl (TMU84) Fungal Protection is part of Promains extensive range of exterior paints and stains that works to protect and cure fungicidal infection and insect attacks on an exterior or interior basis on a variety of wooden surfaces.
Owatrol Sanixyl Fungal Protection has been specially formulated to protect wooden substrates from termites and blue stains as well as fungal growth and insect attacks, and offers excellent penetrative qualities suitable for use in all interior and exterior environments.
Sanixyl Fungal Protection can be apllied using brush, garden sprayer, pressure injection or by dipping and offers a theoretical coverage rate of 3m2 per litre when curing and 5m2 per litre for penetrative coverage. Sanixyl Fungal Protection has a drying time of 24 to 48 hours.
Surface and Environment
Sanixyl Fungal Protection can be used on interior and exterior woods that have been infected or remain in good condition. Vertical or horizontal surfaces such as panelling, stairs, flooring, furnitures, cladding, window and door frames.
- Prevents and cures insect and fungal attacks
- Formulated to protect against termites and blue stain
- Easy application. Ready to use. Excellent penetration
- Clear, low odor and non flammable
- Apply Owatrol Sanixyl by brush, garden sprayer, pressure injection or dipping
- Theoretical preventative coverage: 5 m2 per litre
- Theoretical curative coverage: 3 m2 per litre
- Drying times: 24 to 48 hours
- Clean up with soap and water.