Selemix Epoxy Primer 2.704.040X is a 2K high build epoxy primer suitable for conventional application and gives outstanding performance with high pressure spray equipment (airmix/airless).
Please note, the Hardener is not included with this product.
Robust application characteristics and good anti-corrosion properties make 2.704.040X ideal for wide industrial use. It is available in: 2.704.0400 Beige and 2.704.0401 Light Grey (close to RAL 7035). Ideal for application to steel, blasted steel, iron phosphated steel.
Degrease thoroughly before painting. Do not use over wash primers or synthetic primers. Primer 2.704.040X should be mixed depending on application with Hardener 1.959.4020. This primer requires 2 coats.
- Selemix 2.704.044x E25K
- Available in Light Beige (2.704.0440) and Grey (2.704.0401/E25K)
- VOC Content: 420g per litre
- Pot Life: 4 hours at 20°C
- Drying Times: 1hr to touch at 20°C, overcoatble in 60minutes with any 2k Selemix topcoat
- Dry Film Thickness: 70-100 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 5.2m2 per litre at 100 microns DFT