Selemix 7-120 Acrylic UHS 2 pack Top Coat is formulated to provide a very high gloss finish and excellent protection for steel in highly aggressive environments rated up to C5M-low.
Selemix 7-120 has been designed to provide excellent colour fastness with an extremely high gloss finish, when used in the Selemix system with the applicable primer the system will provide a coating with a high resistance to atmospheric attack in highly aggressive environments making is perfect for application on structural steel, light industrial equipment, machine tools, plant equipment, excavators, diggers, dumpers, metal shelving, bare ferrous steel, black steel, garage doors plus many more.
7-120 Acrylic UHS 2 pack Topcoat is best used in conjunction with Selemix primers 2K High Build anti-corrosive primer grey 0-440, 2K Epoxy primer beige 0-400, Epoxy primer 7-413, using 7-120 is combination with these primers will provide outstanding protection against atmospheric attack on galvanised steel, bare ferrous steel, black steel, Stainless steel, fibre glass reinforced polyester, old finishes, agricultural equipment, tractors, harvesters, trailers, structural steel, railings, plant equipment, diggers, excavators, screed pump, electrical cabins plus many more.
Selemix 7-120 can be applied by both conventional and airless spray equipment, for best results it is recommended 2 coats are applied. In order for the 7-120 topcoat to cure it will need to mixed with Selemix hardener 9-120 at general ratio of 4 to 1 and thinned down with Selemix thinned 1-430, always consult the Technical Data sheet for applicable mix ratio.
- Technical 2 Pack Acrylic Topcoat Pot life of 2 hours at 20 degrees Celsius
- Suitable for protecting steel structures, agricultural and plant equipment
- Theoretical coverage of 10-12 m2 per litre when applied at a 50 micron dry film thickness
- High durability Highly resistant against atmospheric attack up to C5M-Low
- High Gloss Finnish Available in metallic gloss
- Compatible primers Selemix 0-400, 0-440 & 7-413
- Compatible hardeners Selemix 9-120 & 9-130
- Compatible thinners Selemix 1-430 & 1-470
- Touch Dry 5-6 hours at 20 degrees Celsius
- Fully cured 24 Hours at 20 degrees Celsius