Sherwin Williams Zinc Clad J984BS is a 2 pack epoxy zinc rich anti corrosive primer for the protection of blast cleaned steel.
Zinc Clad J984Bs is best suited for the anti-corrosive protection of steel surfaces prepared by abrasive blast cleaning. May be used as a repair primer for galvanised surfaces, and complies with complies with BS4652:1995 (amended 1998).
Recommended application via airless spray or brush for small areas or touch up. Recommended cleanser / thinner: no5. Do not overcoat with paints containing saponifiable resins such as oleo-resinous or alkyd based paints unless a non-saponifi able resin based barrier coat has been applied first. Indefinitely overcoatable with epoxy systems provided a minimum of 50 microns dft is obtained.
- Complies with BS4652:1995 (amended 1998)
- Certified for MoD use
- Drying Time: 12 minutes at 15°C to touch, 5 hours at 15°C to recoat.
- Pot Life: 10 hours at 15°C
- Dry Film Thickness: 50 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 12.4m2 per litre
- Available in Grey
- Available in 10 Litres