Sika Sikafloor 330 solvent free floor paint reduces footfall sound and protects floors against abrasion and mechanical damage.
Sikafloor-330 is a two component, solvent-free, elasticated, self-smoothing PUR resin floor paint designed for interior use and application to a variety of different substrates. Sikafloor-330 is solvent free and has a very low VOC emission. It has a good resistance to mechanical damage and reduces the sound of footfall, whilst being a low maintenance finish.
Sikafloor-330 is best used in conjunction with Sika Floor 161 Epoxy Primer, ensuring a strong adhesion bond and a surface that is resistant to abrasion and mechanical damage. This product is highly suited for application to floors in hospitals, schools, sales premises, showrooms, entrance halls, lobbies, open-plan offices, museums and other public areas which are exposed to a high level of foot and vehicle traffic.
Sikafloor-330 is an easy to apply product. Using a serrated trowel, to spread evenly and then roll in two directions using a spiked roller, which will ensure an even thickness and remove entrapped air. Once dry, a second seal coat should be applied using a short pile roller. Please read the technical data sheets for full preparation and application methods.
Surface and Environment
Sikafloor-330 can be used over the Sika Floor 161 Epoxy Primer and the Sikafloor Comfort Adhesive. Sikafloor-330 is part of the ComfortFloor and ComfortFloor Pro systems, which are for application to interior concrete substrates, cement screeds and epoxy mortars.
- Coating for concrete protection according to the requirements of EN 1504-2:2004 and the EN 13813:2002, DoP 02 08 01 04 040 0 000001 1041 certified by Factory Production Control Body, 0620 and provided with the CE-mark.
- Fire classification acc. to EN 13501-1, Test reports 08-198 and 08-199, Ghent University
- Cleanroom® suitable material as part of the Sika ComfortFloor® and Sika ComfortFloor® Pro systems. Fraunhofer IPA, Germany report no. SI 1008-533
- Eurofins Emission tested according to the AgBB-scheme and guidelines of the DiBt (AgBB – Committee for Health-related Evaluation of Building Products, DiBt –German Institute for Building Technology). Sampling, testing and evaluation were performed according to ISO-16000, Reports No. 765863F, 7712844A and 770029B. Impact sound reduction according EN ISO 140-8, test report 102-B-08, iba Institut Gottfried & Rolof Germany.
- Determination of wear resistance EN651:2004 , indentation EN 651:2004, castor chair suitability EN425:1994 and effect of simulated movement of furniture leg according EN 424:2002 reports 391575-02 and 391580-02 TFI institute Aachen Germany.
- Sika ComfortFloor®
- Sika ComfortFloor Pro PS-65
- Sika ComfortFloor PS-23
|Type:||Solvent Free, Elastic, Self Smoothing PUR Resin|
Available as substrate, in custom colours and in 10 Standard approximate RAL colours:
Grey White: approx RAL 9001 / 9002, Grey Shades: approx. RAL 7035, RAL 7032, RAL 7042 and RAL 7016, Red Shades: approx RAL 3000, Green Shades:approx RAL 6021, Blue Shade: approx RAL 5015
The colour of the Sikafloor®-330 has to be approximately adjusted to the colour of the Sikafloor®-305 W
|Tintable:||On Request. Please note, bespoke tints are non refundable / exchangable.|
|VOC Content:||330.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||An elastic smooth wearing course for the Sika Comfort-Floor® and Sika ComfortFloor® Pro Systems|
|Application Method:||Serrated Trowel or Pin Rake|
|Theoretical Coverage:||1.4 Kg per m2 per mm|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||See system data sheet|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||See system data sheet|
|Pot Life:||15 minutes at 20°C|
|Overcoatable:||ABetween 16 - 48 hours at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||7 days at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Clean all tools and application equipment with Sika Thinner C immediately after use|
|Shelf Life:||6 months from date of production|
|Packaging:||Available in 20 Kg|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.