Sikafloor 161 is a moisture tolerant epoxy floor primer suitable for use with most Sika floor paints.
Sikafloor 161 Epoxy Primer is a moisture tolerant solvent free epoxy primer that works as a universal primer for use with most Sika floor systems and used for priming concrete substrates, cement screeds and epoxy mortars, not suitable for application directly onto power floated floors without being blast tracked first.
Sikafloor 161 Epoxy Primer is best used on troweled or tampered concrete floors or onto blasted power floater floors and priming concrete substrates prior to the application of a decorative and protective topcoat.
Sikafloor 161 Epoxy Primer can be applied using brush or roller and offers excellent penetration and adhesion with short drying times. 161 has excellent flowing properties allowing for easy application with a theoretical coverage rate of 2-3m2 per litre.
Surface and Environment
Sikafloor 161 Epoxy Primer is suitable for use on all concrete surfaces and is a multi purpose product that can be used in most internal environments such as warehouses, factories and workshops.
- A Universal Epoxy Primer for most Sika Floor systems
- Sikafloor-161 is an economic, two part, low viscosity epoxy resin
- Universal Epoxy Primer for most Sika Floor systems
- For normal to strong absorbent substrates
- Binder for levelling mortars and mortar screeds
- Use on tampered and trowled floors
- Low viscosity
- Good penetration
- Excellent bond strength
- Easy application
- Short waiting times
- Size: 10kg and 30kg
- Theoretical coverage 2-3 square metres per kilogram