Sika Extender T is a white powder compound designed for application to Sika Floor Paint when Quartz Sand Aggregates are added.
Sika Extender T works to improve the application of Sika floor coatings and improves the resin covering property.
Sika Extender T can simply be mixed into the coating evenly, along with Sand Quartz for a uniform resin consistency.
Surface and Environment
Sika Extender T can be used on walls, skirting, flashing and slopes found internally or externally.
Sika Extender T is used within the following Sika systems:
- Sikafloor DecoDur EM-21 Compact
- Sikafloor MultiDur ET-25 ESD
- Sikafloor MultiDur ET-31 V
- Sikafloor MultiDur ET-31 ECF/V
- Sikafloor MultiDur ET-39 V
- Sikafloor MultiDur ET-39 ECF/V
- Sikafloor MultiDur WT-10
See Data Sheets tab for System sheet downloadable PDF.
- Thixotropic agent for Sikafloor and Sikagard flooring resins on walls skirting flashings and slopes
- Consumption: 1.5 to 4% of the resin by weight depending on the thixotropy required
- Add Sika Extender T to the previously homogenized resin
- Mix again to achieve a uniform resin consistency
- Available in 1 Kg plastic container
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.