Sikafloor-304W is a two part water based polyurethane matt seal coat, part of the Sika ComfortFloor Decorative and Sika ComfortFloor Decorative Pro systems.
Sikafloor-304W is a waterbased product which emits very little odour and has a good resistance to the aggressive attack of UV rays, preventing yellowing deterioration.
Sikafloor-304W should be used as part of the Sika ComfortFloor Decorative and Sika ComfortFloor Decorative Pro systems for interior floors where the benefits of these systems are imperative.
- Water based
- Very low odour
- Good UV resistance, non-yellowing
- Easy to clean
The surface must be clean, dry and free of all contaminants such as dirt, oil, grease, coatings and surface treatments, etc. All dust, loose and friable material must be completely removed from all surfaces before application of the product, preferably by vacuum. Pull off strength shall not be less than 1.5 N/mm2. If in doubt apply a test area first.
Prior to mixing, stir part A mechanically. When all of part B has been added to part A, mix continuously for 3 minutes until a uniform mix has been achieved. To ensure thorough mixing pour materials into another container and mix again to achieve a consistent mix. After mixing give the material a rest for 10 minutes. Over mixing must be avoided to minimise air entrainment.
Sikafloor®-304 W must be thoroughly mixed using a low speed electric stirrer (300 - 400 rpm) or other suitable equipment.
Prior to application, confirm substrate moisture content, relative humidity and dew point. Uniformly spread Sikafloor®-304 W by using a short pile nylon roller. Sikafloor®-304 W can also be applied by using airless spray equipment. A seamless finish can be achieved if a “wet” edge is maintained during application.
Surface and Environment
Sikafloor-304W provides a matt seal coat for Sika ComfortFloor Systems. It is suitable for cementitious substrates which are clean, dry and free from contaminants. Freshly applied Sikafloor-304W must be protected from damp, condensation and water for at least seven days.
- Coating for concrete protection according to the requirements of EN 1504-2:2004 and the EN 13813:2002, DoP 02 08 01 04 005 0 000002 1041 certified
by Factory Production Control Body, 0620 and provided with the CE-mark
- Coating for surface protection of concrete according to EN 1504-2:2004, Declaration of Performance 02 0801 04 005 0 000002 1041, certified by notified factory production control certification body 0620, and provided with the CE marking
- Fire classification acc. to EN 13501-1 Report No. KBHoch- 090971, Test institute Hoch, Germany
- Biological resistance certificate Sikafloor-304W CSMStatement of Qualification - ISO 846, very good - Report No. SI 1108-533 Fraunhofer IPA, Germany
- Conformity with LEED v2009 IEQc 4.2: Low-Emitting Materials - Paints and Coatings
- VOC Emission certificate according to AgBB und DIBt approval requirements (AgBB – Committee for Health-related Evaluation of Building Products, DiBt –
German Institute for Building Technology), Eurofins report No. 770027B
Sika Sikafloor 304W is used within the following Sika systems:
- Sika Comfortfloor PS-24
- Sika Comfortfloor Decorative Pro PS-66
- Sika Sikafloor Decodur EM-21
- Sika Sikafloor Decodur ES-22
See Data Sheets tab for System sheet downloadable PDF.
|Type:||Water Based Polyurethane Seal Coat|
|Stock Colours:||Off White|
|VOC Content:||140.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||Only as matt seal coat for Sika ComfortFloor flooring range|
|Application Method:||Short Pile Nylon Roller or Airless Spray|
|Theoretical Coverage:||Please refer to the System Data Sheet|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||Please refer to the System Data Sheet|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||Please refer to the System Data Sheet|
|Pot Life:||30 minutes at 20°C|
|Touch Dry:||Please refer to the System Data Sheet|
|Overcoatable:||Please refer to the System Data Sheet|
|Fully Cured:||Please refer to the System Data Sheet|
|Cleaner / Thinner:|
|Shelf Life:||Part A: 6 months, Part B: 12 months from date of production|
|Packaging:||Available in 7.5 Kg|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.