Sikafloor-264 Thixo is a high performance, two component, economic, coloured epoxy resin floor paint
Sikafloor-264 Thixo is a high performance, two component, economic, coloured epoxy resin seal coat for broadcast systems such as multi storey and underground car parks, maintenance hangars and for wet process areas, e.g beverage and food industry.
Sikafloor-264 Thixo can be used to provide slip resistance to floors in storage rooms, assembly halls, maintenance workshops, garages and loading ramps that are prone to become slippery due to the surrounding environment. 264 Thixo can be used to provide good chemical and mechanical resistance with a glossy finish.
Sikafloor-264 Thixo can be applied using roller and levelled using a trowel once the hardener and base products have been mixed together and stirred thoroughly. 264 Thixo has a drying time of 12 hours before the second coat can be applied.
Surface and Environment
Sikafloor-264 Thixo can be applied using a textured roller to concrete and cement screeds offering a hard wearing surface to interior exposures.
- Sikafloor-264 Thixo is a two part, economic, coloured epoxy resin
- Coloured, textured roller coat for concrete and cement screeds with normal up to medium heavy wear e.g. storage and assembly halls, maintenance workshops, garages and loading ramps
- Textured roller coat for areas, where slip resistance and easy cleanability is required
- Good chemical and mechanical resistance
- Easy application
- Liquid proof
- Gloss Finish
- Easy cleanability
- Slip resistant surface possible
- Please call for further details.