Sikafloor 156 Primer can be applied to concrete, cement screeds and epoxy mortars and is suitable for use indoors and outdoors
Sikafloor 156 Primer is a 2 component, solvent-free, epoxy resin designed for interior or exterior use with Sika 2650W or Sikafloor 264 Floor Paint. Sikafloor 156 Primer offers excellent penetrative qualities for application to a variety of surfaces.
Sikafloor 156 Primer is best used for offering adhesion to all Sika Epoxy coatings and is ideal for use in hot and tropical climates for extra quick drying times.
Sikafloor 156 Primer can be applied easily and effectively using brush, roller or squeegee for a coating that bonds excellently with high strength.
Surface and Environment
Sikafloor 156 Primer can be applied to concrete, cement screeds and epoxy mortars and is suitable for use indoors and outdoors. For more information feel free to give us a call.
- Sikafloor 156 is a 2-Part Epoxy Primer for Levelling Mortar and Mortar Screed
- Suitable for use in hot and tropical climates
- Uses Sikafloor-156 is used for priming concrete substrates, cement screeds and epoxy mortars
- Normal to strongly absorbent surfaces
- Primer for all Sika Epoxy and PUR floorings
- Binder for levelling mortars and mortar screeds
- Internal and external use
- Low viscosity
- Good penetration ability
- High bond strength
- Solvent free
- Easy application
- Short waiting times
- For external use also
- Available in 6 and 18Kg container
- 2 pack epoxy
- Theoretical coverage for priming 0.3 - 0.5 kg/m2
- See data sheets for other system application rates