Sikafloor Proseal W is a one part water dispersed acrylic emulsion designed to cure, harden, and seal fresh or hardened power floated floors it will also improving abrasion and impact resistance.
Sikafloor Proseal W is a one part water dispersed acrylic emulsion designed to cure, harden, and seal fresh or hardened concrete. Sikafloor Proseal W provides the ultimate way to seal power floated floors and structures made out of concrete and is made up of a curing compound which works to limit the surface from drying and cracking.
Sikafloor Proseal W is best used in commercial and industrial environments for providing an anti-dust treatment all the while improving abrasion and impact resistance to concrete floors. Sikafloor Proseal W is highly suited to indoor use where solvent based products cannot be used due to health and safety regulations.
- Excellent moisture retention; meets requirements of ASTM C-309
- Water dispersion
- Suitable for indoor use where solvent-based products cannot be applied because of health and safety regulations
- Helps control dusting for both new and existing concrete floor surfaces
- Effectively cures and seals concrete surfaces in a single, economic operation
- Non yellowing
- Easy application by spray or roller
- Sikafloor®-ProSeal W is used for optimum curing and sealing of fresh concrete floors and structures
- Curing compound in order to limit surface drying and cracking
- Provides curing and sealing for Sikafloor® dry shake hardeners
- Anti-dust treatment and improvement of the abrasion resistance of existing concrete surfaces
- Suitable for exterior and interior application
Fresh concrete: The concrete must be prepared by suitable power or manual floating / tamping techniques.
Hardened / old concrete: The substrate must be prepared by suitable mechanical preparation techniques such as high-pressure water or abrasive blast cleaning equipment. All dust, loose and friable material must be completely removed from all surfaces before application of the product, preferably by brush and/or vacuum.
For fresh concrete, apply immediately after finishing techniques have been completed. Apply in a continuous even film by low-pressure spray unit. The suitability of spraying equipment must be confirmed by trials. Application also possible by brush or roller. To achieve the highest visual aesthetics and performance, a second coat is recommended. Wait for first coat to dry tack free before applying a second coat.
Surface and Environment
Sikafloor Proseal W can be used for both interior and exterior applications on both new and existing concrete floors that works to provide a highly protective coating.
- Conforms to the requirements of ASTM C-309 for curing liquids type 1, class B ASTM C-156 for water retention and ASTM D-4060 for improvement of abrasion
- Conforms to the requirements of EN 13813 SR - B 1.5.
- Test report from GEOCISA Ref. P-02/01461-A dated July 10, 2002 Abrasion resistance according to UNE 48.250-92 (ASTM D-4060)
- Test report from GEOCISA Ref. P-02/01461 dated Jan. 9, 2003
Water retention according to ASTM C-156
|Type:||Water Dispersed Acrylic Emulsion|
|Stock Colours:||White liquid, clear when cured|
|VOC Content:||140.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||For curing, hardening and sealing fresh or hardened concrete|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller, Low Pressure Spray|
|Theoretical Coverage:||0.1 - 0.2 litres per m2 per coat|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):|
|Overcoatable:||After 45 minutes at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:|
|Shelf Life:||12 months from date of production, if stored properly in original, unopened and undamaged sealed containers, in dry conditions at temperatures between +5°C and +30°C. Protect from frost.|
|Packaging:||Available in 25 and 200 Litres|