Sikafloor Proseal W is a one part water dispersed acrylic emulsion designed to cure, harden, and seal fresh or hardened power floated floors it will also improving abrasion and impact resistance.
Sikafloor Proseal W is a one part water dispersed acrylic emulsion designed to cure, harden, and seal fresh or hardened concrete. Sikafloor Proseal W provides the ultimate way to seal power floated floors and structures made out of concrete and is made up of a curing compound which works to limit the surface from drying and cracking.
Sikafloor Proseal W is best used in commercial and industrial environments for providing an anti-dust treatment all the while improving abrasion and impact resistance to concrete floors. Sikafloor Proseal W is highly suited to indoor use where solvent based products cannot be used due to health and safety regulations.
- Excellent moisture retention; meets requirements of ASTM C-309
- Water dispersion
- Suitable for indoor use where solvent-based products cannot be applied because of health and safety regulations
- Helps control dusting for both new and existing concrete floor surfaces
- Effectively cures and seals concrete surfaces in a single, economic operation
- Non yellowing
- Easy application by spray or roller
- Sikafloor®-ProSeal W is used for optimum curing and sealing of fresh concrete floors and structures
- Curing compound in order to limit surface drying and cracking
- Provides curing and sealing for Sikafloor® dry shake hardeners
- Anti-dust treatment and improvement of the abrasion resistance of existing concrete surfaces
- Suitable for exterior and interior application
Fresh concrete: The concrete must be prepared by suitable power or manual floating / tamping techniques.
Hardened / old concrete: The substrate must be prepared by suitable mechanical preparation techniques such as high-pressure water or abrasive blast cleaning equipment. All dust, loose and friable material must be completely removed from all surfaces before application of the product, preferably by brush and/or vacuum.
For fresh concrete, apply immediately after finishing techniques have been completed. Apply in a continuous even film by low-pressure spray unit. The suitability of spraying equipment must be confirmed by trials. Application also possible by brush or roller. To achieve the highest visual aesthetics and performance, a second coat is recommended. Wait for first coat to dry tack free before applying a second coat.
Surface and Environment
Sikafloor Proseal W can be used for both interior and exterior applications on both new and existing concrete floors that works to provide a highly protective coating.
- Conforms to the requirements of ASTM C-309 for curing liquids type 1, class B ASTM C-156 for water retention and ASTM D-4060 for improvement of abrasion
- Conforms to the requirements of EN 13813 SR - B 1.5.
- Test report from GEOCISA Ref. P-02/01461-A dated July 10, 2002 Abrasion resistance according to UNE 48.250-92 (ASTM D-4060)
- Test report from GEOCISA Ref. P-02/01461 dated Jan. 9, 2003
Water retention according to ASTM C-156
|Type:||Water Dispersed Acrylic Emulsion|
|Stock Colours:||White liquid, clear when cured|
|VOC Content:||140.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||For curing, hardening and sealing fresh or hardened concrete|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller, Low Pressure Spray|
|Theoretical Coverage:||0.1 - 0.2 litres per m2 per coat|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):|
|Overcoatable:||After 45 minutes at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:|
|Shelf Life:||12 months from date of production, if stored properly in original, unopened and undamaged sealed containers, in dry conditions at temperatures between +5°C and +30°C. Protect from frost.|
|Packaging:||Available in 25 and 200 Litres|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.