Sikafloor Proseal W is a one part water dispersed acrylic emulsion designed to cure, harden, and seal fresh or hardened power floated floors it will also improving abrasion and impact resistance.
Sikafloor Proseal W is a one part water dispersed acrylic emulsion designed to cure, harden, and seal fresh or hardened concrete. Sikafloor Proseal W provides the ultimate way to seal power floated floors and structures made out of concrete and is made up of a curing compound which works to limit the surface from drying and cracking.
Sikafloor Proseal W is best used in commercial and industrial environments for providing an anti-dust treatment all the while improving abrasion and impact resistance to concrete floors. Sikafloor Proseal W is highly suited to indoor use where solvent based products cannot be used due to health and safety regulations.
Sikafloor Proseal W can be applied using roller or spray for a single, economical application to concrete floors, and a brush may be used to seal tricky, smaller areas.
Surface and Environment
Sikafloor Proseal W can be used for both interior and exterior applications on both new and existing concrete floors that works to provide a highly protective coating.
- Curing compound in order to limit surface drying and cracking.
- Provides curing and sealing for Sikafloor dry shake hardeners.
- Anti-dust treatment and improvement of the abrasion resistance of existing concrete surfaces.
- Suitable for exterior and interior application.
- Excellent moisture retention; meets requirements of ASTM C-309.
- Water dispersion.
- Suitable for indoor use where solvent-based products cannot be applied because of health and safety regulations.
- Helps control dusting for both new and existing concrete floor surfaces.
- Effectively cures and seals concrete surfaces in a single, economic operation.
- Non yellowing.
- Easy application by spray or roller
- Theoretical coverage 5-10m2 per litre
- Available in 25 and 200 litre drums