Teamac Suregrip Deck and Floor Paint is an aggregated deck coating which provides a rough anti-slip finish
Teamac Suregrip Deck and Floor Paint is a modified alkyd, ready mixed, aggregated deck coating which provides a rough anti-slip finish when dry. Designed for boat decks but also ideally suitable as a non slip safety coating for use on domestic and commercial floors, stairs and walkways inside or outside where a sure foothold is required.
Teamac Suregrip is a safety coating designed for INSIDE and OUTSIDE use, where a sure foothold is required. Suitable for foot or light truck traffic, Teamac Anti-slip for Deck and Floor can be used on wood, metal, concrete, GRP and other suitably prepared surfaces to ensure a slip-resistant surface.
Teamac Anti-Slip Deck and Floor Paint should be applied using brush or roller. As dictated by normal good painting practice. In confined spaces, provide adequate ventilation during application and drying. Teamac Anti-Slip requires 2 coats to get the desired effect. After 6 hours the paint will be touch dry and recoatable after 16 hours. Full hardness is achieved in between 5 and 7 days.
When using on Boat Decks, Suregrip is suitable for metal, wood or glassfibre boat and yacht decks. When using as a non slip floor paint, Suregrip is suitable as a non slip coating on floors, stairs and walkways (inside or out). Suregrip is a safety system that provides footing and grip in various different areas. Boats are an ideal place to use Suregrip as there is a constant need to prevent slipping.
- Aggregated finish available in White, Black, Blue, Yellow Green, Grey, Light Grey and Red
- Applied by paint brush or short/medium roller
- Cleaning with Thinners 14
- Teamac Suregrip will be touch dry in 6 hours, Hard Dry after 24 hours, Over coatable after 16 hours, Full Hardness will be achieved between 5 and 7 days
- The theoretical coverage rate is 6 to 10 m2 per litre
- Apply 2 coats for maximum protection
- Size: 2.5 and 5 Litre paint tins