Please note the manufacturer is advising delivery of this product will take a minimum of 5 working days.
Teamac Marine Gloss is a high quality coating for Metal, Wood and Glass Fibre surfaces in marine environments.
Teamac Marine Gloss is a modified long oil alkyd and a top quality marine paint. It has excellent opacity and its high gloss finish is suitable for all general marine areas including boat bridge decks and walkways, masts and marine superstructures, etc.
Teamac Marine Gloss can be used to obliterate bright colours, even when replacing with a lighter colour. When using matching or similar colours, there will be no need for an undercoat.
PROMAIN ARE DELIGHTED TO MAKE A DONATION TO THE ROYAL NATIONAL LIFEBOAT INSTITUTION FOR EVERY TIN OF TEAMAC MARINE GLOSS PAINT ORDERED THROUGH US.
Teamac Marine Gloss is used for painting marine areas and frameworks. Teamac Marine Paint will provide excellent adhesive properties to metal, wood and fibreglass.
When applying Marine Gloss below the waterline on Fibreglass Boats or Yachts, we would recommend using metaclor primer rather than a marine undercoat, as this will achieve a better end result.
Teamac Marine Gloss can be applied using a brush, roller or spray. However, considering the size of yachts, boats and maritime equipment and structures, we would recommend using a spray for faster coverage. Teamac Marine Coating is available in 2.5 and 5 litre tins and has a theoretical coverage of 12 square metres per litre. Marine Gloss Paint is available in dozens of colours which enables the rejuvenation of a spectrum of Marine structures.
Surface and Environment
Teamac Marine Gloss has been specifically designed for marine use. Maritime structures are exposed to the harshest of elements and water attack. Teamac Marine Gloss paint has excellent water resistance and produces a smooth decorative coating that looks good and maintains it's appearance, even in the harshest of conditions.
- Teamac Marine Gloss Paint has excellent adhesion to metal, wood and fibreglass
- Metaclor primer should be used, below the waterline, for fibreglass vessels
- Use Teamac Marine Undercoat to obliterate bright colours for light colour application
- An udercoat is not necessary when applying matching or similar colours
- Apply by brush, roller or spray.
- Theoretical coverage rate of 12 square metres per litre
- Bespoke colours are available on request
- Now available in most BS4800 and RAL Colours
- Available in 2.5 litres and 5 litres.