Please note the manufacturer is advising delivery will take a minimum of 5 days for delivery of this product.
Teamac Black Tar Varnish is a traditional non toxic, black gloss finish for industrial and marine use and is ideal for the bottom of canal boats.
Teamac Black Tar Varnish is a traditional non toxic, black gloss finish for industrial and marine use and is ideal for the bottom of canal boats. This synthetic Tar Varnish is perfect for use on agricultural structures and features and can be used internally or externally. Available in 5 Litre tins, this product is a cost effective and quality way of decorating and refurbishing Canal Boats and Narrow Boats.
Teamac Black Tar Varnish for Narrow Boats is perfect for use on Boats, Yachts and other marine structures that offers a durable finish with an excellent level of corrosion protection. Teamac Black Tar Varnish is ideal for use on Narrow Boats and Canal Boats.
This Teamac Black Tar Varnish can be applied using brush or roller in order to achieve a long lasting, black gloss finish with low odour. By using brush and roller you will be able to apply a thick protective coating. Make sure the surface is clean, dry and free from oil, grease and other contaminants so that you will get the best results.
Black Tar Varnish is suitable for use on timber, steel, iron, brick, tin and various other metal, wood and stone surfaces. This coating offers fast drying and curing times meaning you will be able to launch your boat quickley. As this Black Tar Varnish is formulated for exterior application as well as submersion it provides excellent weather proofing qualities.
- Teamac Black Tar Varnish For Narrow Boats Features
- Teamac Black Tar Varnish is a synthetic tar varnish for industrial, agricultural and marine use
- This product can be applied to wood, metal or concrete surfaces
- This coating offers a Gloss Black finish.
- Black Tar Varnish should not be thinned.
- Prime with 2 coats of Metaclor Underwater Primer on Metal and Wood (not required on GRP)
- Teamac Black Tar Varnish For Canal Boats Application
- Applied by brush - Cleaning with Thinners 17
- Drying time - Touch Dry - 1.5 hours, Hard Dry - 4 hours, Overcoating - 8 hours, Full hardness - 3 to 5 days
- The theoretical coverage rate is 8 to 11 m2 per litre.
- Size 5 litre.