This product is now discontinued. Please call our technical team for an alternative.
Apply a coat of Textrol Narce directly to the timber in the direction of the wood fibers and the full length of the plank andallow at least 3-4 hours and then apply the second coat but donot allow more than 36 hours between coats.
If spray application, sanding between coats is always recommended to improve penetration and to give a uniform smooth appearance.
Note: Our technical department is available to advise you and send you a technical manual.
- Non film forming – will not crack, peel or flake
- Protects against moisture and UV damage
- Easy one coat maintenance – no stripping or sanding
- Theoretical coverage 14 m2 per litre
- Application temperature: 10 degrees C to - 30 degrees C
- Allow between 3 - 4 hours between coats
- Do not dilute
- Stir thoroughly before and during implementation
- Full cure 24 to 48 hours
- Available in 2.5 Litres