Sherwin Williams Transgard TG110 - Formerly Leighs is a zinc phosphate pigmented 2 pack epoxy, temporary protective primer for steel surfaces.
Transgard TG110 is best used as a temporary protective for steel surfaces prepared by abrasive blast cleaning. Suitable for use in conjunction with cathodically protected steel. Suitable for fabrication and for overcoating with most paints in common use except high content metallic zinc products
Recommended application method via airless spray, conventional spray, roller or brush for small areas or touch up only. For optimum performance use round steel shot and blast clean to Sa2½ BSEN ISO 8501-1:2007). Average surface profile in the range 30-50 microns. Ensure surfaces to be coated are clean, dry and free from all surface contamination.Recommended cleanser / thinner no5. Indefinitely overcoatable with epoxy systems provided the surfaces to be coated have been suitably cleaned.
- Highways Agency Item No. 110
- Drying Times: 30 minutes at 15°C to touch, 6 hours at 15°C to recoat
- Dry film Thickness: 25 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 14.4m2 per litre
- Pot Life: 10 hours at 15°C
- Available Colours: Cinnamon
- Available in 5Litre units