This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
3M Scotchkote Fusion-Bonded Epoxy Coating 134 is designed to protect metal against corrosive damage.
3M Scotchkote Fusion-Bonded Epoxy Coating 134 is a one part, heat curable, thermosetting, epoxy coating designed for protecting metal against damage caused by corrosion.
3M Scotchkote Fusion-Bonded Epoxy Coating 134 is designed to be applied to preheated steel as a dry powder that melts and cures to the surface, with a uniform thickness finish. Scotchkote 134 is highly resistant to wastewater, corrosive soils, hydrocarbons, harsh chemicals, and sea water.
3M Scotchkote Fusion-Bonded Epoxy Coating 134 is a powerful coating that can be applied, using electrostatic or airless spray, to preheated steel surfaces, and dries to form a forest green finish. When applied to substrates, with a preheated temperature of approximately 200 degrees celsius, the substance will gel after 2 minutes and be fully cured after 15 minutes.
Surface and Environment
3M Scotchkote Fusion-Bonded Epoxy Coating 134 has been developed for a quick drying process on preheated metallic substrates. Ideal applications include: pipes, valves, pumps, drain pipes, hydrants and porous castings.
- The epoxy is applied to preheated steel as a dry powder, which melts and cures to a uniform coating thickness
- 3MTM ScotchkoteTM Fusion-Bonded Epoxy Coating 134 (FBEC) is a one part, heat curable, thermosetting epoxy coating designed for corrosion protection of metal
- Avaiable in Forest Green
- Coverage 127 ft2/lb/mil (0,66 m2/kg/mm)
- Fluid Bed Density 33 lbs/ft3 (530 kg/m3)
- Used with 206N Long Gel 65lb
- Scotchkote 134 coating has been tested and certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Drinking Water System Components
- Scotchkote 134 FBEC meets the requirements of AWWA Standard C213 and C550
- Please note delivery 8-10 weeks from order