This product has been discontinued, please call 01462 421333 for an alternative.
Rust-Oleum 6400WB is an acrylic primer which contains anti-corrosive pigments and can be thinned with water.
Rust-Oleum 6400WB Waterbased Shopprimer can be used on range of substrates inclunding bare or blasted steel, galvanized, aluminium and non-ferrous metals. It can be used on interior or exterior surfaces. The 6400WB Waterbased Shopprimer is intended to be used as a first coat primer, particularly as the first coat in shop coating applications and as a basic protection measure follwoing metal fabrication and assembly operations.
Rust-Oleum 6400WB Waterbased Shopprimer is recommended for use on metal substrates such as bare or blasted steel, galvancised steel, zinc, aluminium and steel as well as Plastisol Cladding.
It is recommended that Rust-Oleum 6400WB Waterbased Shopprimer is primarly applied with a brush but this product could also be applied with a roller or spray.
Surface and Environment
Rust-Oleum 6400WB Waterbased Shopprimer can be used in both interior and exterior environments. It can be used as a first primer, on a variety of metal substrates.
- Rust-Oleum 6400WB Waterbased Shopprimer
- First coat primer offering a basic protection coat
- Lead and chromate free
- Thin with water
- Contains anti-corrosive pigments
- Brush application
- Can also be applied by roller or spray
- Matt finish
- Colours: Grey or Red brown
- Touch dry: 30 minutes (at 20 degrees celsius)
- Re-coat: After 1 hour (at 20 degrees celsius)
- Full Hardness: 3 days (at 20 degrees celsius)
- Available in 5 Litres