Coo Var W201 All Metals Primer is a water based primer suitable for use inside and outside. Use on aluminium, brass, copper iron, steel galvanised surfaces, making it suitable for railings, garage doors etc.
Coo-Var W201 All Metals Primer is an all purpose water based primer suitable for use inside and out. W201 offers super fast drying time and can be coated over with a wide range of different top coats. Coo-Var All Metals Primer is available in Red Oxide or Grey for the decoration of Metal. W201 comes available in 2.5 and 5 Litre Paint Tins for ease of handling.
What is it best used for?
Coo-Var W201 All Metals Primer is best used on all kinds of different metals as a protective and decorative primer. W201 will enhance the performance of Coo-Var Hammercote and is an essential primer on non ferrous and galvanised surfaces. This Water Based Metal Primer is suitable for use inside and outside.
How to apply the product?
Coo-Var W201 All Metals Primer should be applied using brush, roller or spray. It is recommended that roller or spray are used for coverage of larger areas at a quicker rate. After 30 minutes the Primer will be touch dry and after 4 hours, hard dry.
Surface/Environment is it designed for?
Coo-Var W201 All Metals Primer has been specifically designed to be used on all kinds of metals including, iron, steel, galvanised surfaces, aluminium, brass, copper as well as many more. Railings and Garage Doors are among the best surfaces to use W201 on. With waterproofing features in place, this primer issuitable for use outdoors in varying conditions.
- Coo Var W201 water based All Metals Primer suitable for use inside and outside.
- Use All Metal primer on iron, steel galvanised surfaces, aluminium, brass, copper and many more.
- It is quick drying and can be overcoated with a large range to top coats.
- Coo-Var All Metals Primer is ideal for railings and garage doors.
- It will enhance the performance of Coo Var Hammercote and essential as a primer on non-ferrous and galvanised surfaces.
- Coo Var All Metals Primer has a theoretical coverage rate of 10 m2 per litre.
- Drying time: Touch Dry in 30 mins, Hard Dry in 4 hours.
- Application by brush, roller or spray.
- Available in red or grey.
- Brushwash/Thinners - Clean water.
- Available in 2.5 and 5 litre paint tins for ease of handling.