Flag Rust Converter is a high performance, water based heavy duty rust killer that neutralises rust and forms a tough black surface. London Underground Limited- LUL Reg. No.1948.
Flag Rust Converter is a high performance, water based heavy duty rust killer that neutralises rust and forms a tough black surface thats suitable for overcoating with solvent based primers and topcoats. Flag Rust Converter is part of our large range of Rust converters designed for use on metals.
Flag Rust Converter works excellently well at eliminating rust and preventing it from reoccurring. Flag Rust Converter can be overcoated with all standard solvent based paints and effectively acts as a primer once rust has been removed to offer a protective surface. Flag Rust Converter is quick drying and extremely simple to use.
Flag Rust Converter can be quickly and easily applied using a brush and will be dry to touch in 1 hour. After 4-6 hours Flag Rust Converter can be overcoated with most solvent based paints to provide decoration. Flag Rust Converter has a theoretical coverage rate of 8-12 m2 per litre and is available in 250ml, 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 5 litre paint tins.
Surface and Environment
Flag Rust Converter is designed for use on Metal surfaces where rust has built up over time or is prone to reoccuring. Once applied Flag Rust Converter works well to stop rust building up again. Flag Rust Converter can be used internally or externally and once dry provides the surface with a hard, satin, black finish.
- Flag Rust Converter is a water-based heavy duty rust killer
- Paint on to neutralise rust and form hard black coating
- Rust Converter can be over-painted using standard solvent based paints
- Flag Rust Converter will prevent rust re-occurring
- Flag Rust Converter is water based
- Quick drying and easy to use
- Can be applied by brush
- London Underground Limited LUL Reg. No.1948
- Available in 250ml, 1 Litre, 2.5 Litre and 5 Litre paint tins
- (Previously sold by screwfix)