Flag Cruising Anti-fouling for Sailing Boats is a copper based anti-fouling that is free from booster biocides for GRP, wood, steel and ferro-concrete hulls in low fouling areas with speeds of up to 8 knots.
Flag Cruising Anti-fouling for Sailing Boats is a copper based anti-fouling that is free from booster biocides. This product is an economical, cruising grade, self eroding anti-fouling that has a proven performance within a wide variety of UK conditions as well as many European locations as well. Flag Cruising Anti-fouling has been proven to create a lot less of a build up than many other traditional anti-foulings. This product is also self priming when topping up existing similar copper based anti-foulings. This Anti-fouling is suitable for use on general sailing and displacement craft with speeds up to around 8 knots as well as also being suitable for brackish and fresh water.
Flag Cruising Anti-fouling for Sailing Boats suitable for use on general sailing and displacement craft that has speeds up to around 8 knots. This anti fouling is a budget priced, self eroding anti-fouling that is suitable for use on crafts in low fouling areas, fresh water or bilge keelers on drying moorings. Suitable for GRP, wood, steel and ferro cement hulls. Not suitable for aluminium or galvanised surfaces.
Flag Cruising Anti-fouling for Sailing Boats is available in 2.5 litre cans and can be applied using either a brush or a roller. Cruising Anti-fouling provides coverage on 10m2 per litre which is the same as 25m2 of coverage. Apply 2 coats and then an extra coat around the waterline and leading and trailing edges.
Surfaces and Environments
Flag Cruising Anti-fouling for Sailing Boats can be used in low fouling areas, fresh water or bilge keelers on dry moorings on general sailing and displacement crafts that can reach speeds of up to 8 knots.
- Proven to create less build up than many traditional anti-foulings
- This product is self-priming when topping up existing (similar copper based) anti-foulings; otherwise Flag Anti-fouling Primer is required
- Suitable for general sailing and displacement craft with speeds up to around 8 knots
- Also suitable for fresh water as well as sea water and brackish water
- Budget priced self-eroding anti-fouling suitable for craft up to 8 knots in low fouling, brekish areas, fresh water
- Suitable for bilge-keelers on drying moorings
- Free of booster biocide for less environmental impact
- Extremely good value for money
- Apply 2 coats and an extra coat around the waterline and leading and trailing edges
|Stock Colours:||Black, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Red and Steel White|
|Suitable Substrates:||For GRP, wood, steel and ferro cement. Not suitable for aluminium or galvanised surfaces|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller, Conventional Spray or Airless Spray|
|Theoretical Coverage:||10 m2 per litre|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Touch Dry:||2 hours at 20°C|
|Overcoatable:||After 6 hours at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||Should be launched within 2 – 3 months dependent on ambient temperature|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||FLAG Antifouling Thinners|
|Shelf Life:||2 years unopened in original packaging|
|Packaging:||Available in 2.5 Litres|