FLAG Bilge Paint is suitable for Wood, GRP, Steel and Ferrocement Boats and Yachts and is formulated for use in all bilge areas on yachts and motor boats, used on all interior surfaces to provide an easy to clean protective finish.
FLAG Bilge Paint is designed especially for use in bilge areas and works to provide the surface with excellent resistance to oil, grease, salt water, brekish and fresh water.
FLAG Bilge Paint is best used in bilge areas but can be used in lockers and engine compartments too where there can often be large levels of contamination and spillages that can often affect the surface.
FLAG Bilge Paint can be applied using brush, roller or airless and conventional spray and when dry, produces a high quality, off white, satin finish. FLAG Bilge Paint has a high level of opacity to offer good coverage and has a theoretical rate of 10-12m2 per litre. Once applied to the surface, FLAG Bilge Paint will be touch dry after 4-6 hours and a recoating can be applied after 16 hours.
Surface and Environment
FLAG Bilge Paint is suitable for use on Wood, GRP, Steel and Concrete Boats and Yachts, and is designed for use in all bilge areas. FLAG Bilge Paint can be used on all interior surfaces to provide a protective finish.
- Use one coat of FLAG Bilge Paint paint for all internal surfaces
- Suitable for use on Wood GRP and Steel and Ferrocement
- Available in an Off White Satin finish
- Flag Bilge Paint is tolerant to oil, grease, petrol, diesel and seawater
- High opacity to offer good coverage
- Dry to touch 4 - 6 hours
- Theoretical spreading rate 10 -12 sq.metres per litre
- Overcoating time 16 hours.