Rustoleum 7500 Alkythane SATIN is a Lead Free high quality, corrosion resistant, topcoat developed for application to a variety of metals, even in low temperature environments.
Rustoleum Mathys 7500 Alkythane SATIN is a corrosion resistant top coat developed for use to low temperatures on metal. This metal top coat paint is enriched with rust-resistant pigments and so provides sufficient corrosion protection in just one coat on already painted surface in light industrial settings, a second coat provides protection in more aggressive industrial environments.
Rustoleum 7500 Alkythane SATIN is a high quality, corrosion resistant, topcoat developed for application to a variety of metals, even in low temperature environments. Rustoleum 7500 Alkythane SATIN has been designed especially to provide protection after just one coating.
Rustoleum 7500 Alkythane SATIN has been manufactured for use in most industrial settings, containing rust-resisting pigments for excellent corrosion protection. This product can be used to protect metals in a light industrial exposure with just one coating, however two coatings should be applied for use in more aggressive industrial environments.
Rustoleum 7500 Alkythane SATIN can be applied using brush, roller or spray and has a theoretical coverage rate of 10m2 per litre, available in a variety of bright, decorative colours and shades. Rustoleum 7500 Alkythane SATIN offers quick drying capabilities, being touch dry after just 2 hours allows for a fast return to service, and can be recoated after 16 hours if necessary, for use in harsher conditions.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum 7500 Alkythane SATIN is ideal for use externally and internally, and cures even at low temperatures down to 5 degrees celsius. Even at these temperatures, 7500 Alkythane is still dry to touch after 2 hours. With excellent corrosion protection and UV resistance, this product is highly suited for application to structural steel found outdoors, and can be applied to zinc, copper and a variety of plastics too.
- Even at 5C Alkythane 7500 is touch dry after 2.5 hours
- Reaches 90% of its protective effect in a short time
- Lead Free
- Full opacity and protection in just one coat.
- Less coats necessary for equal anti-rust protection.
- Designed for application at low temperatures.
- Urethane modified alkyd provides good UV resistance and gloss retention.
- Harder wearing than Combicolor
- Contains rust inhibitive pigments
- Tintable to thousands of different colours.
- Use Galvinoleum 3202 on galvanised steel, zinc, copper and many plastics
- prior application of a Rustoleum alkyd primer will increase durability.
- Apply by brush, roller or airless spray.
- Thinner: Thinner 633 or 641.
- Touch dry: 2 hours.
- Recoat: 16 hours.
- Full cure: 7 days.
- Theoretical coverage: 10m2 per litre.
- Cleaner: Thinner 160 or white spirit.