Rust-Oleum High Build Metal Primer provides protection for bare or blasted metal and has maximum durability under severely corrosive conditions.
Rust-Oleum High Build Metal Primers 1060/1080 are available in 5 litre containers and contain rust inhibitive pigments to protect metal surfaces against corrosion.
Rustoleum Mathys High Build 1060/1080 Primers are based on a fish oil alkyd resin and produce a greater film thickness, requiring only one application, thus saving time and money.
Rust-Oleum High Build Metal 1060/1080 Primers are best suited for use in light industrial exposures where a high performance primer is required. Rust-Oleum High Build Primers 1060/1080 offers long lasting flexibility and durability especially in coastal areas or industrial environments.
Rust-Oleum High Build Primers 1060/1080 can be applied using a brush or roller for faster application and has a coverage rate of 9 square metres per litre/per coat. Rust-Oleum High Build Primers 1060/1080 is touch dry in 4 hours and ready to recoat after 24 hours; reaching full cure after 8 days. Although drying time will always depend on the temperatures.
Surface and Environment
Rust-Oleum High Build Metal Primers 1060/1080 is designed for use on metal substrates including new and blasted steel. Rust-Oleum High Build Primers 1060/1080 can be used in environments and conditions where protection against corrosion, weathering and UV light, is essential.
- Rust-Oleum High-Build Primers 1060/1080
- Based on fish oil containing alkyd resin and rust inhibitive pigments
- Use on new and blasted steel surface
- Greater film thickness in one application. Saves time and money
- Durable corrosion prevention, even in coastal environments
- Long oil alkyd with rust inhibitive pigments
- One component, high-build formula (60 microns in a single layer)
- Lasting flexibility
- Durable corrosion prevention (category C3-C4)
- Long system life even in coastal or industrial areas
- Effective over adherent mill scale
- 1060: Red
- 1080: Grey
- Coverage 9 square metres per litre
- Available in 5 litre containers