Rust-Oleum 3202 Galvinoleum Adhesion Primer has excellent adhesion to very smooth surfaces such as galvanised steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, glass, porcelain and other smooth, dense surfaces.
Rust-Oleum Galvinoleum 3202 Adhesion Primer is a metal primer designed to offer excellent adhesion to difficult surfaces such as glass, porcelain and plastics. Surfaces that are smooth and non porous can often prove tricky to coat. Use Rust-Oleum Galvinoleum Adhesion Primer to provide an undercoat prior to decoration of these difficult substrates.
Rust-Oleum 3202 Galvinoleum Adhesion Primer should primarily be used on metal surfaces like galvanised steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper and zinc but can be used on most plastics too. 3202 Primer is a fast drying, solvent based, product that provides a tacky finish. It is recommmended that 3202 Galvinolum can be overcoated with Rust-Oleum Alkythane 7500, Combi colour and other single pack paints. Rust-Oleum 3202 improves the adhesion to smooth and non porous surfaces.
Rust-Oleum Galvinoleum Adhesion Primer 3202 should be applied using a brush, for best results, but can be applied by spray application too, for a quick transition. Rust-Oleum Galvinoleum Adhesion Metal Primer has excellent coverage rates of 35 square metres per litre and is available in 1 litre and 5 litre tins.
Surface and Environment
Rust-Oleum 3202 Galvinoleum Adhesion Primer is designed for use on internal or external surfaces which are particularly smooth. These surfaces require an undercoat which promotes adhesion of the topcoat. Once Applied Galvinoleum remains tacky and can be recoated after 30 minutes, with a range of Rustoleum paints.
- Rust-Oleum 3202 Galvinoleum Adhesion Primer.
- 3202 Adhesion Primer adheres to difficult surfaces such as, glass, porcelain, most plastics, and other smooth surfaces
- Metal surfaces such as galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminium and copper
- Rust-Oleum 3202 Galvinoleum is a solvent-based acrylic single component primer
- 3202 Primer has a high level of coverage at 35m2 per litre
- Apply by paint brush or spray
- Recoatable after 30 minutes
- Rust-Oleum 3202 remains tacky, for easier adhesion of topcoat
- Available in 1 and 5 litres.