Acrypol + Waterproof Coating is a tough, seamless, flexible layer for repairing light damage to roofs
Acrypol + Waterproof Coating is part of Promain's fantastic range of instant repair paints designed for providing roofs with an immediate waterproof coating. Acrypol + Waterproof Coating is a semi liquid paste that dries to form an ultra tough, seamless, flexible layer for repairing light damage to roofs.
Acrypol + Waterproof Coating is a simple to apply instant repair paint system that provides the ideal solution to a leaking flat room or as an extra layer of protection to asphalt and felt. Acrypol + Waterproof Coating can be used in commercial, industrial and domestic flat roofs that need general maintenance and patching. As well as being waterproof, Acrypol + Waterproof Coating also offers outstanding solar reflective qualities and excellent flexibility.
Acrypol + Waterproof Coating can be applied using brush or squeegee and has a theoretical coverage rate of 1m2 per kg used and works to provide crack and gap coverage of up to 10mm. Acrypol + Waterproof Coating can be applied even in damp weather conditions to provide a long term solution and instant repair to roofing water problems. ACRYPOL + is not recommended for the treatment of wooden surfaces, tanking, fish ponds or internal use. Air conditioning vents should be sealed for a minimum of 24 hours during and after the application of ACRYPOL +.
Surface and Environment
Acrypol + Waterproof Coating can be used on a variety of different flat roof surfaces as well as pitched roofs, asphalt, bituminous surfaces, roofing felt, gutters, leadwork, slates, flashings, glasshouses, metals, asbestos sheets, concrete, brickwork, roof lights and PVC.
- Acrypol + can be applied during damp weather conditions and still provide a long term solution to waterproofing problems
- The simple one-coat all-weather application is ideal for general property maintenance and day to day patching repairs
- Acrypol + is a total roof coating waterproof system developed to refurbish failed industrial, commercial or domestic flat roofs
- Brush applied as a semi liquid paste, it dries to form an ultra tough, seamless flexible overlay.
- Easily applied by professionals and DIY enthusiasts
- Acrypol + is the ideal solution to a leaking flat roof or as an extra layer of protection to the felt/asphalt
- Fills cracks up to 1cm wide
- Acrypol+ is available in solar white, black and medium grey
- Coverage rate 1Kg per m2.
- Acrypol +, the UK's leading roof waterproofing solution, was specified for the Tropical Realm building at Chester Zoo - one of Europe's top visitor attractions and conservation charities.