Zinsser Watertite Basement Waterproofing Paint for damp proofing basements, it stops water leaking in and can withstand up to 34 lbs (2.3 Bar) of water pressure.
Zinsser Watertite Basement Waterproofing Paint is designed for damp proofing basements and protecting them from mould and mildew. It can withstand up to 34 lbs (2.3 Bar) of water pressure, which is twice the strength of other latex waterproofers.
The WATERTITE Advantage
A beautiful finish which is guaranteed to keep water out and mould and mildew away. Watertite Mould and Mildew- Proof Waterproofing Paint features an Ultra Low Odour oil-base formula that combines a state-of-the-art waterproofing resin, Portland cement, and other unique ingredients and mildewcides. It guarantees a beautiful, smooth finish with twice the waterproofing strength of latex water proofers and a mould and mildew proof paint film for 5 years.
Zinsser Watertite Basement Waterproofing Paint is a ready to use coating formulated to waterproof interior and exterior concrete, stucco, cement, cinder block and other masonry surfaces. It is ideal for interior basement walls and for sealing concrete basement slabs prior to installing flooring (not recommended for regular foot traffic). It is also a great product for using on exterior foundations and retaining walls, above and below grade.
Zinsser Watertite Basements Waterproofing Paint can be applied using a brush, roller or airless spray for a quick and easy application to basement walls and areas which are affected by moisture and mould/mildew damage. Zinsser Watertite Basement Waterproofing Paint is available in 5 and 10 litre tins. On rough, porous masonry apply both coats at a rate of 2m2 per litre. On smooth, denser surfaces, and those previously painted, apply the first coat as above. The second coat can be applied at a rate of 2.5 m2 per litre.
Twoo coats must be applied to earn our warranty.
Surface and Environment
Zinsser Watertite Basements Waterproofing Paint has been specially designed to use in environments where dampness and mould is of great concern, primarily in basements. Zinsser Watertite Basements Waterproofing Paint forms an impermeable membrane barrier to water on interior or exterior, vertical or horizontal concrete block, cast-in-place concrete slab and cementitious stucco.
- Watertite waterproofing paint is a multi-purpose, latex-based concrete and masonry waterproofing primer and a finish that is GUARANTEED to keep water out and mould and mildew away
- Watertite forms an impermeable membrane barrier to water on any interior or exterior, vertical or horizontal concrete block, cast-in-place concrete slab and cementitious stucco
- A low odour cement based easy to apply paint
- Watertite is the most effective basement waterproofing paint available
- It prevents the growth of mould and mildew on the paint film for 5 years guaranteed
- Use Watertite on smooth, dense and previously painted surfaces
- Promain are able to tint this product to a range of colours, please call.
- Two coats of Watertite paint must always be applied
- Ideal for alkaline surfaces with a pH of up to 12.5
- On rough, porous masonry apply both coats of Watertite at a rate of 2.2m2 per Litre
- On smooth surfaces the second coat can be applied at a rate of 4-5m2 per Litre
- Touch dry: 1 hour
- Available in 5 and 10 Litres