Rustoleum Durbocem is a solvent based paint to stop wet, damp and flaking walls in basements and external applications.
Durbocem is a solvent based, plasticized resin, acrylic paint designed for the renovation of permanently damp walls internally and externally. A lot of Homes, Gardens and Basements have Walls that need renovating due to dampness causing damage of a period of time. Durbocem works to tackle the problems of persistent damp, flaking and stained walls. Please note, however, that Durbocem should not be used as a waterproofing product and is not resistant to high pressures of groundwater.
Rustoleum Durbocem Paint for Wet Walls is best used for the renovation of permanently damp walls. Durbocem is the ideal product used to give walls a new look again and rid them of ugly damp spots by building a strong bond with the damp substrate. Durbocem is the perfect damp proofing paint as it also contains cement and is extremely suitable for use on damp chalking surfaces.
- Builds a strong bond with the damp substrate
- Can be applied on chalking substrates
- Builds a strong bond with cement-based substrates
- Contains cement, and therefore this product is extremely suitable to be applied on damp substrates
- Can be recoated with Paracem (when the substrate is dry)
Brush off chalking surfaces with a wire brush. Water infiltration leaks must be made watertight with special quick cement by using a hawk or trowel. Let it harden. To ensure homogeneity, coating material should be thoroughly stirred prior to use.
Rustoleum Durbocem for Wet Walls is designed for use in Basements primarily but can be used to renovate a whole host of other damp surfaces. Durbocem can be used on plaster, masonry, damp walls in wash rooms, cellars, garages and chalking surfaces, fences and garden walls.
- Rustoleum Mathys Durbocem paint is for the renovation of permanently damp walls
- Durbocem can be used on plaster, masonry, damp walls in washrooms, cellars, garages and chalking surfaces, fences and garden walls
- It is the ideal product to give walls with ugly damp spots a new look again
- Rustoleum Mathys Durbocem will tackle the problems of persistent damp, flaking and stained walls
- Rustoleum Mathys Durbocem is a solvent based plasticized resin acrylic paint for interior and exterior use and will adhere very well on damp walls contrary to other paints
- It builds a strong bond with the damp substrate
- It also contains cement and therefore this product is extremely suitable to be applied on damp substrates.
- The coverage rate for Rustoleum Mathys Durbocem is approximately 1.5 - 3 m2 per litre depending upon the porosity of the substrate
- It must be noted that Durbocem does not stop saltpetre efflorescence
- Rustoleum Mathys Durbocem is not resistant to high pressure of groundwater and cannot be used as a waterproofing product
|Stock Colours:||1 White|
|Tintable:||Yes, depending on minimum order quantities. Please note, bespoke tints are non refundable / exchangeable|
|VOC Content:||500 g/L|
|Volume Solids:||28 - 40%|
|Suitable Substrates:||For interior and exterior walls.|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller|
|Theoretical Coverage:||1.5 - 3 m2 per litre (2 coats)|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||500 microns|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||200 microns|
|Touch Dry:||2 hours at 20°C|
|Overcoatable:||24 hours at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||24 hours at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||White Spirit|
|Shelf Life:||2 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C|
|Packaging:||Available in 5 and 10 Litres|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.