Rustoleum Durbocem a Solvent Based Paint for Wet, Damp and Flaking Walls.
Durbocem is a solvent based, plasticized resin, acrylic paint designed for the renovation of permanently damp walls internally and externally. Alot of Homes, Gardens and Basements have Walls that need renovating due to dampness causing damage of a period of time. Durbocem works to tackle the problems of persistent damp, flaking and stained walls. Please note, however, that Durbocem should not be used as a waterproofing product and is not resistant to high pressures of groundwater.
What is it best used for
Rustoleum Durbocem Paint for Wet Walls is best used for the renovation of permanently damp walls. Durbocem is the ideal product used to give walls a new look again and rid them of ugly damp spots by building a strong bond with the damp substrate. Durbocem is the perfect damp proofing paint as it also contains cement and is extremely suitable for use on damp chalking surfaces.
How to apply the product
Rustoleum Durbocem can be applied using a semi-hard brush or a mohair roller and should not be diluted. Chalking surfaces should be brushed off using a wire brush and water infiltration leaks must be made watertight using special quick cement. When the surface is properly prepared you can apply Durbocem, make sure you stir thoroughly prior to use. Once applied, Durbocem provides you with a White Matt finish. The surface will be touch dry in 2 hours and ready to recoat after 24 hours.
Surface/Environment is it designed for
Rustoleum Durbocem for Wet Walls is designed for use in Basements primarily but can be used to renovate a whole host of other damp surfaces. Durbocem can be used on plaster, masonry, damp walls in washrooms, cellars, garages and chalking surfaces, fences and garden walls.
- Rustoleum Mathys Durbocem paint is for the renovation of permanently damp walls
- Durbocem can be used on plaster, masonry, damp walls in washrooms, cellars, garages and chalking surfaces, fences and garden walls
- It is the ideal product to give walls with ugly damp spots a new look again
- Rustoleum Mathys Durbocem will tackle the problems of persistent damp, flaking and stained walls
- Rustoleum Mathys Durbocem is a solvent based plasticized resin acrylic paint for interior and exterior use and will adhere very well on damp walls contrary to other paints
- It builds a strong bond with the damp substrate
- It also contains cement and therefore this product is extremely suitable to be applied on damp substrates.
- The coverage rate for Rustoleum Mathys Durbocem is approximately 1.5 - 3 m2 per litre depending upon the porosity of the substrate
- It must be noted that Durbocem does not stop saltpetre efflorescence
- Rustoleum Mathys Durbocem is not resistant to high pressure of groundwater and cannot be used as a waterproofing product
- Available in 5 litres and 10 litre paint tins.