Coo-Var Anti-Graffiti Lacquer provides a clear glaze surface sealer for masonry surfaces and ensures an ease of cleaning and removal of unwanted graffiti.
Coo-Var Anti-Graffiti and Flyposting Clear Glaze Lacquer Kit is a surface sealer for the application to masonry surfaces. It reduces surface absorbency and ensures an easier method of cleaning and removing unwanted graffiti. Anti-Graffiti Glaze Lacquer Kit provides a simple and easy to use solution, which is designed for use in areas where high levels of graffiti occur. This Lacquer Kit is a complete set that includes the clear glaze, paint brush, mixing tool, protective gloves and full instructions.
Coo-Var Anti-Graffiti Clear Glaze has an excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals and solvents and is ideal for areas where low odour lacquers are required, eg. schools, hospitals and the interiors of public buildings. When cured this Anti-Graffiti Paint provides an excellent impact and abrasion resistant surface.
Coo-Var Anti-Graffiti Lacquer is a white emulsion, when mixed, and should be applied using a brush or roller, in order to achieve an evenly applied coating. Air temperatures should be between 5 and 30°C to ensure optimum performance. Anti-Graffiti Lacquer Clear Glaze will dry in 1 to 2 hours in most circumstances and generally remains tack free overnight. Given the correct conditions, full cure will be achieved between 3 and 7 days. Please see data sheets for more information.
Surfaces and Environment
Coo-Var Anti-Graffiti Lacquer Clear Glaze provides good adhesion to brickwork and concrete and can also be applied to sound existing paintwork, wood and stone. This is a water based product that is ideal for selected areas on interior and exterior surfaces. By using two coats of Coo-Var Anti-Graffiti Lacquer Clear Glaze performance to any surface will be enhanced.
- Easy to use protection against unwanted graffiti damage
- A complete system including tools and instructions
- Suitable for use on wood, stone, brick surfaces
- For application over existing oil and water based paints
- Water based product
- For interior and exterior use
- Good impact and abrasion resistance
- Dries to a soft gloss finish
- Adheres well to concrete and brickwork
- Can be applied to paintwork
- Ideal for use where low odour lacquers are required
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals and solvents
- Covers 14-18 square metres, with one coat
- A second coat of Clear Glaze will enhance performance
- Use with Coo-Var Graffiti Remover (sold separately) for removal of graffiti