Aquadecks saturates, penetrates and stabilises wood to minimise cracking, warping and other damage caused by moisture and sun.
Owatrol Aquadecks is a penetrating and bonding wood finish providing a flexible, long-lasting rich, matt finish for all woods, including exotic hardwoods. Aquadecks saturates, penetrates and stabilises wood to minimise cracking, warping and other damage caused by moisture and sun.
Owatrol Aquadecks is an innovative product that can be applied directly onto wood substrates to offer an easy way of maintaining and enhancing the surface without sanding or stripping. Aquadecks is ideal for use on decking, outdoor furniture and cladding to provide weather resistance and excellent UV light resistance to stop the wood from yellowing or greying.
Owatrol Aquadecks can be applied using brush, roller, airless spray or HVLP spray to achieve an aesthetically pleasing finish that meets the eye. Aquadecks is quick drying and dries effectively after just 4 hours. On external furniture and decking, dry time may be up to 48 hours depending on the weather conditions.
Surface and Environment
Owatrol Aquadecks can be applied to all new or weathered wood, horizontal or vertical, internally or externally, to protect and stabilize the condition of the wood, penetrating deeply into the substrate in order to prevent cracking and other damages caused by the atmosphere.
- Owatrol Aquadecks is water based
- Apply direct to new or weathered wood
- Ready to useandeasy application
- Non-film Forming and non peeling
- No Flaking
- Excellent weather resistance
- Use on Horizontal & Vertical surfaces: decks, outdoor furniture, cladding,...
- Excellent UV protection
- Low odor. Quick drying
- Easy maintenance, no sanding, no stripping
- Apply by brush, roller, airless spray, HVLP spray or low pressure paint
- Theoretical coverage: 5 m2 per litre