Owatrol D1 Pro is a solvent-based, saturating wood oil, offering long-term protection and UV resistance to interior and exterior wooden substrates, including, hardwood, softwood, and some tropical hardwoods, such as ipe, teak, bangkirai and mahogany.
Owatrol D1 Pro is a solvent-based, saturating wood oil, offering long-term protection and UV resistance when applied to interior and exterior wooden substrates. D1 Pro is available in a Honey Gold colour to help reduce the effects of UV degradation that causes the timber to become grey over time
Owatrol D1 Pro is extremely versatile and can be applied to a variety of different appliances, including garden furniture, fences, cladding, floors, stairs, doors, door frames, window frames, and decking, to name a few. Owatrol D1 Pro offers excellent penetration for a long lasting natural finish.
Owatrol D1 Pro can be applied using brush, roller or spray offering a theoretical coverage rate of 8-12m2 per litre. Owatrol D1 Pro dries without a film and is fully cured after 24 hours. No stripping or sanding required as Owatrol D1 Pro penetrates excellently into the surface.
Surface and Environment
Owatrol D1 Pro can be applied to a number of surfaces including, hardwood, softwood, and some tropical hardwoods, such as ipe, teak, bangkirai and mahogany. With non drip properties, Owatrol D1 Pro can be applied to vertical surfaces as well as horizontal.
- Can be used on horizontal or vertical surfaces
- High UV resistance
- Honey Gold tint to reduce UV degradation
- Ideal for dense, greasy or difficult to impregnate hardwood
- Long lasting natural finish
- Excellent penetration
- Non film building. Must be in the wood not on the surface
- Suitable for interior and exterior application
- Mildew resistant finish
- Easy to use
- Easy to maintain (no stripping, no sanding)
- Allows local touch up
Where to use
- Tropical hardwoods such as Ipe, Teak, Bangkirai, Mahogany...
- Exterior woodwork Decking, Garden Furniture, Fences, Cladding...
- Interior wooden surfaces such as Floors, Stairs, Door & Window Frames...
- Horizontal & Vertical Surfaces.