FLAG Aqualac Water-Based Clear Floor Lacquer can be used on all kinds of wood, including dance floors, sports halls, and very heavy foot traffic areas to create a high quality varnished finish.
FLAG Aqualac Water-Based Floor Varnish is a single pack, water based, floor varnish, designed for use on all new and old wood, including floors and furniture. FLAG Aqualac Water-Based Floor Lacquer is used to provide surfaces with a durable finish that is extremely scuff resistant and dries quickly.
FLAG Aqualac Water-Based Floor Lacquer can be used on all kinds of wood, including on dance floors, sports halls, and very heavy foot traffic areas to create a high quality varnished finish. As well as these areas, FLAG Aqualac Water-Based Floor Lacquer can be applied to toys and nursery furniture to provide safety.
FLAG Aqualac Water-Based Floor Lacquer can be applied using brush or roller, for a clear varnished finish, perfect for any environment with foot trafficking. Sports halls in particular are a perfect example of where to use FLAG Aqualac Water-Based Floor Lacquer as it provides a non-toxic, non-yellowing coating that resists scuffs and shoe marks. Always stir well before application.
Surface and Environment
FLAG Aqualac Water-Based Floor Lacquer can be used in a variety of different environments and is resistant to a lot of spillages, like wine, beer, tea, coffee, juice and several other substances that would usually stain. FLAG Aqualac Water-Based Floor Lacquer has a theoretical coverage rate of 18-20m2 per litre, making it perfect for all general sporting halls and wooden floors.
- Aqualac Floor Lacquer.
- FLAG Aqualac, single pack water-based varnish coatings for use on all new and old wood, including floors and furniture.
- BS5665 - Safety of Toys and Nursery Furniture.
- Quick drying, non-toxic, low odour non-yellowing easy to apply, giving a very durable scuff resistant finish.
- Ideal for high quality furniture, dance floors, sports halls and very heavy foot traffic areas.
- This Floor Coating is ring resistant, which means it can tolerate hot cups.
- Also resistant to alcohol spills.
- AQUALAC JOINT FILLER a clear quick drying joint filler for use prior to applying Aqualac floor finish. After sanding, sawdust can be mixed with joint filler to fill larger joints and general imperfections to give a natural finish.
- Always stir well before application.
|Finish:||Matt / Gloss / Semi Matt|
|Suitable Substrates:||For wood|
|Theoretical Coverage:||18 - 20 m2 per litre|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Touch Dry:||15 - 20 minutes at 20°C|
|Overcoatable:||After 2 - 3 hours at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Water|
|Shelf Life:||2 years unopened in original containers|
|Packaging:||Available in 5 Litres|