Bedec Aqua Advanced PRIMER UNDERCOAT is a 100% acrylic resin, high performance initial coat designed for use under either Bedec Aqua Advanced SATIN or Bedec Aqua Advanced HIGH GLOSS. Suitable for interior and exterior woodwork.
Designed for interior and exterior applications. The Bedec Aqua Advanced system has been innovatively designed, something in common with other Bedec products, to incorporate high quality, water-based technology. It is this modern technology that creates the finish you would expect from a leading brand name like Bedec.
Bedec Aqua Advanced Primer Undercoat has a proven performance record for durability, adhesion and water resistance. Designed for interior and exterior use, providing adhesion promotion on to most substrates and as well as also providing a suitable base before applying acrylic water based or alkyd based enamels.
Bedec Aqua Advanced can be applied using a brush or roller. With excellent flow and application characteristics, Bedec Aqua Advanced offers ease of handling and an easy application process.
Check for staining. Use Bedec Stain Block where staining occurs. For first coat, use Aqua Advanced primer undercoat thinned 25-30% with water. 2nd coat Aqua Advanced primer undercoat, and 3rd and 4th coats Aqua Advanced Gloss or Satin Finish or others (water or solvent based).
Surface and Environment
Bedec Aqua Advanced works well when applied in outdoor conditions but is ideal for interior coatings too. It results in a finish that will not yellow when exposed to sunlight. Suitable for application to most wooden substrates such as stair banisters and wooden indoor and garden furniture.
- Bedec Aqua Advanced quick drying non-yellowing water based paint for interior and exterior use
- Water based
- Quick drying
- A non-yellowing paint
- Bedec Aqua Advanced offers excellent Flow
- Long lasting
- for interior and exterior use on timber
- Apply by paint brush, roller or spray
- Touch dry in approximately 30 minutes
- Bedec Aqua Advanced is recoatable after 4 hours
- Fully hardened after a week
- Can be thinned with water
- Theoretical coverage: 13 to 15 m2 per litre
- Clean up with water
- Available in 1 and 2.5 litres.