Sherwin Williams Macropoxy M630V2 - Formerly Leighs Biogard M630V2 is a water based, 2 pack epoxy gloss finish for hygienic interior use.
Macropoxy M630V2 is formulated for interior use only, on to suitably sealed masonry walls, floors and ceilings where a hygienic surface is required. May also be used on new and old concrete as well as previously painted surfaces and suitably primed steel.
Recommended Primers for Steel Substrates: Macropoxy C400 series Primer/Buildcoat, Macropoxy C425V2 Zinc Phosphate Primer/Buildcoat, Macropoxy M902 Surface Tolerant Primer
Macropoxy M630V2 can be applied over various substrates, whether previously painted or not. On unpainted substrates, an appropriate primer is needed to ensure maximum adhesion and durability. Please consult Sherwin-Williams for more information. Any surfaces requiring cleaning and/or degreasing prior to painting should be treated with W500 Degreaser. Recommended application methods via airless spray, brush or roller. Recommended topcoats are Macropoxy M630V2 may be self-overcoated.
- BS476 Part 7 - Surface Spread of Flame
- Approved by Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association for: Water Absorption, Bacterial Cleanability, Resistance to Mould Growth and Sensory Evaluation of potential taint after 20 hours cure of film.
- Must only be applied within 15 - 23°C
- Pot Life: 2 hours at 23°C
- Dry Film Thickness: 75 microns
- Theorectical Coverage: 6.75m2 per litre
- Available in white and limited range of shades
- Available in 4.34 Litres (when mixed)