Sherwin Williams Macropoxy C400V3 is a multi functional epoxy coating suitable for the protection of steelwork in a range of exposure environments from C1 to C5 as defined in ISO12944.
Suitable for use in buildings, car parks, petrochemical plants, breweries and power stations. Macropoxy C400V3 is often specified as a primer for structural steel on blast cleaned steel for both internal and external environments. Also suitable as as an high buld intermediate coat as well as final coat wjere a low sheen industrial and functional finish is required.
Can be applied by airless spray, convential spray, brush or roller. Recommended Thinner No2 for thinning or No9 / No13 for cleaning. Where a high degree of gloss and colour retention is required overcoat with Acrolon C137V2, Acrolon C237, Acrolon 1850 and Acrolon 7300 within 7 days.
- BS476 Part 7 - Surface Spread of Flame
- BS6853 Appendix D - Smoke Emissions (For further details on substrate contact our technical team)
- Dry Film Thickness: 75 microns
- Drying Time: 1 hour at 23°C, recoatable in 3 1/2 hours at 23°C
- Where a high degree of gloss and colour retention is required overcoat with Acrolon C137V2, Acrolon C237, Acrolon 1850 and Acrolon 7300 within 7 days.
- Available in a limited colour range including MIO shades
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.