Sherwin Williams Macropoxy C400V3 is a multi functional epoxy coating suitable for the protection of steelwork in a range of exposure environments from C1 to C5 as defined in ISO12944.
Suitable for use in buildings, car parks, petrochemical plants, breweries and power stations. Macropoxy C400V3 is often specified as a primer for structural steel on blast cleaned steel for both internal and external environments. Also suitable as as an high buld intermediate coat as well as final coat wjere a low sheen industrial and functional finish is required.
Can be applied by airless spray, convential spray, brush or roller. Recommended Thinner No2 for thinning or No9 / No13 for cleaning. Where a high degree of gloss and colour retention is required overcoat with Acrolon C137V2, Acrolon C237, Acrolon 1850 and Acrolon 7300 within 7 days.
- BS476 Part 7 - Surface Spread of Flame
- BS6853 Appendix D - Smoke Emissions (For further details on substrate contact our technical team)
- Dry Film Thickness: 75 microns
- Drying Time: 1 hour at 23°C, recoatable in 3 1/2 hours at 23°C
- Where a high degree of gloss and colour retention is required overcoat with Acrolon C137V2, Acrolon C237, Acrolon 1850 and Acrolon 7300 within 7 days.
- Available in a limited colour range including MIO shades
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres