Centrecoat Composite Stair Tread Covers are 3mm fibreglass anti-slip GRP step edges that provide steps with corrosion and weather resistance where they are most vulnerable.
Centrecoat Interior or Exterior Composite Stair Tread Covers are a cost effective, low maintenance way or providing steps with corrosion and weather resistance properties as well as offering a non slip finish without spending fortunes on brick repair or sealants and fillers.
Composite Anti Slip Stair Tread covers are produced from 3mm fibreglass with resin bonded aggregate to provide a lightweight and durable tread. A nose edge with 55mm width is used to protect the step edge and with bright colours aids vision of steps in the dark. Composite Stair Tread covers have rounded noses with 7-8mm internal radius.
Centrecoat Composite Stair Tread Covers with anti slip properties are simply glued and screwed into place giving them immediate impact in all weathers and assists with DDA compliance. Composite Stair Tread covers are available in various sizes shown or can be cut down to size to meet your specifications on request. Simply give us a call if you wish to arrange this.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Composite Stair Tread Covers can be used on all metal, wooden and concrete steps and stairs. Ideally, Composite Anti-Slip Stair Tread Covers will be used on concrete steps which will offer the best performance.
- Tested and passed BS7976 - 2 - Pendulum Co-efficient of friction test
- Comforms to and assists with DDA Compliance
- Produced in 3mm fibreglass with resin bonded aggregate to provide a light weight and durable tread
- 55mm nose protects the step edge
- Rounded nosing with a 7 - 8mm internal radius
- Easy Installation with either glue or screws
- Glued and screwed in to place, giving an instant anti-slip solution in all weathers
- Low maintenance, corrosion and weather resistant
- Suitable for wet icy and oily surfaces
- Chemical resistant
- Available in various sizes
- Can be cut to size FREE OF CHARGE from your specification, please call to discuss
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.