Centrecoat R25 Wood Protector is a high performance protection product for both untreated and restored internal and external wood.
A surface treated with Centrecoat R25 Wood Protector will be protected against decay, UV degradation and will be easier to clean enabling wood to look new and clean much longer. Centrecoat R25 Wood Protector is not a film forming coating but a protection and decoration product, penetrating the surface fibres rendering them water repellent and resistant to stains without affecting the surface finish texture or aesthetics. Water based & solvent free composed of a resin blend formulated using the foremost nano-technology.
Centrecoat R25 Wood Protector is best used on wooden cladding, decking, gates, panelling, garden furniture and any internal wood flooring surface. This product has exceptional resistance to weather conditions and UV rays. For internal use, this product is suitable for retaining the natural aspect of the timber. Suitable for teak, pine, oak and exotic hardwoods.
Shake well prior to use. Test prior to use especially if using on soft wood, exotic wood, oak, walnut or wood pre treated with a fire retardant product. Ensure the surface is clean, dust free and dry prior to application. Apply using a roller or brush in the diection of the grain. Do not use on carnished, painted or polished wood. Apply 2 coats, wet on dry evenly to saturation ensuring no excess product is left on the surface. Drying time between application is 1 hour at 20°C. Protect treated surfaces from rain for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Delivers effective protection against all weather conditions, soiling and stains
- Significantly reduces absorption of humidity
- Centrecoat R25 Wood Protector gives an 8+ year protection against UV radiation, does not yellow and prevents any ‘greying’ of wood
- Treated surfaces enable restriction of moss and lichen growth
- Coverage depends on substrate. Coverage should be around 6 - 10m2 per litre
- Colour: Clear
- Available in 1 and 5 Litre containers