Centrecoat Fast Drying Water Based Line Marking Paint for traffic lane marking, centre lines, car parking spaces, playgrounds on tarmac and concrete.
Centrecoat Water Based Line Marking Paint is a highly durable water based Line Marking for use on Asphalt, Tarmac and Concrete. With changing weather conditions and a risk of spontaneous rain showers, the drying time is less than 5 minute. Centrecoat Water Based Line Marking Paint is suitable for lane lines, edge lines and centre lines on roads and carriagways, as well as symbols, legends and parking bays. Centrecoat Water Based Line Marking Paint is available in 3 different colours and can be purchased in 5 litre and 18.5 litre tubs for small or professional, larger scale jobs.
Centrecoat Water Based Line Marking Paint is best used in conjunction with the Centrecoat Line marking machine for accurate traffic paint line marking in various different environments. This product is part of our excellent Line Marking Paint range available in 4 bright colours as well as black and white and works as well on asphalt and tarmac as it does in concrete, with excellent adhesion properties and a hard wearing finish.
Centrecoat line marking paint is a fast drying traffic paint formulated specifically for airless equipment and conventional air atomized equipment and smaller lane line striping equipment with or without hand applied glass beads. After 10 minutes (at 20 degrees C.) the product will be touch dry, reaching full cure in 2 hours, ready for foot trafficking and light vehicle traffic.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Water Based Line Marking Paint has been specifically designed for Road Line Marking but can be used in other areas that need areas distinguishing, such as, lane marking, car parking spaces, roads, roadways, carriageways, airports, ports, factories, car parks, schools, playgrounds and hard sports courts.
- FED-STD-595 color chip
- A non-flammable line marking paint
- Meets the requirements of TT-P-1952D Types I & II & TT-P-1952B
- No special solvents needed for this line marking paint
- A water based line marking
- Offers a greater tolerance to new tarmac compared to solvent based paints
- Performs equally on both asphalt and concrete
- Demonstrates excellent bead retention
- Fast drying.
- New asphalt and concrete should be allowed to cure for a minimum of 30 days before the application of line marking paint
- Apply by paint brush, roller or spray
- 18 thou tip size recommended
- For thinning use water
- Touch dry in less than 10 minutes
- Full cure in 2 hours
- Theoretical coverage is 42 linear metres per litre at 100mm wide lines
- Cleaner use water
- Available in 5 and 18.5 litres.