Teamac G149 Premium Quality Chlorinated Rubber Paint provides protection to swimming pools, paddling pools, ponds and marine applications, suitable for wood, metal, plaster, brick, masonry and fibreglass.
End of Season Offer On St Tropez Blue - Only £50.10 net per 5 Litres - Limited Stock Available!
Teamac G149 Premium Quality Chlorinated Rubber Paint is a modified chlorinated rubber finish coat offering excellent resistance to severe pollution and chemical damage, including salt water and acids. Teamac Chlorvar provides a gloss finish, giving protection in moderate to severe corrosive atmospheres.
Teamac G149 Chlorvar Chlorinated Rubber Paint is best used as a protective glossy finish which protects surfaces against chemical and aqueous solutions. Teamac Chlorvar can be used for exterior and interior application and can be supplied in a variety of colours.
Ensure to download and read Application Guide and data sheets prior to use.
Substrate must be cleaned initially with Coo-Var Universal Degreaser / Cleaner before the Teamac Chlorvar Chlorinated Rubber Paint is applied. Failing to prepare the surface correctly may possibly result in the chlorinated rubber paint failing.
Teamac G149 Premium Quality Chlorinated Rubber Paint be applied using a brush, roller or airless spray and is touch dry in 2 hours. The surface can be recoated after 16 hours. Always provide good ventilation during the application and drying processes. An average pool will require 25 litres of chlorinated rubber paint for 2 coats. It is vital that the paint is allowed to dry for a minimum of 10 - 14 days at 20°C before the pool is refilled.
Surface and Environment
Teamac Chlorvar Chlorinated Rubber Paint is a waterproof paint which is ideal for application on fish ponds, swimming pools, marine applications, dairies, changing rooms, showers and laundries, to name a few. It can be used on many surfaces, including wood, metal, plaster, brick, masonry and fibreglass, a primer may be required. Please contact Promain if you require further information regarding Rubber Paint for Swimming Pools.
- Premium Quality
- Suitable for interior and exterior application
- An average pool will require 25 litres of chlorinated rubber paint for 2 coats
- Outstanding protection against a wide range of chemical and aqueous solutions, particularly acids
- Teamac Chlorinated Rubber is a waterproof paint ideal in a wide range of applications
- Can be used on many surfaces including wood, metal, plaster, brick, masonry, GRP (fibreglass)
- Teamac chlorinated rubber coating has a long lasting gloss finish
- Apply by brush, roller or airless spray
- Thinner: Chlorvar thinners only
- Touch dry in 2 hours
- Recoatable after 16 hours
- Full cure: no less than 10 - 14 days at 20°C
- Use with Metaclor Chlorinated Rubber Primer
- Can be supplied in many colours, please call for more information
- Theoretical coverage: 14 m2 per litre
- Available in 5 Litres