Rustoleum Dacfill HZ Paint for Flat Roofs. It offers a seamless rubbery membrane that waterproofs existing mineral felt, box gutters etc. offering a 15 years maintenance free life expectancy.
Rustoleum Dacfill HZ Rubber Paint for Flat Roofs is a 2 pack, waterproofing sealant used to create a decorate and protective coating on flat roofs, gutters and lead strips, for example. When Dacfill HZ Waterproofing Paint dries, it forms a seamless rubbery membrane that offers users long term protection and resistance against water. This coating has 350% elasticity even after ageing and remains 100% waterproof as well as UV resistant. Dacfill Paint is available in 20Kg. tins in 3 different shades of grey.
When it comes to waterproofing roofs, it can often be an expensive task. Traditional mineral felt can be expensive to remove and dispose of and the application of new felt is expensive too. Dacfill Hz is an easy to apply water based paint that is applied directly over the existing mineral felt creating a seamless rubber membrane creating a 100% water proof finish designed to last in excess of 15 years. Dacfill HZ provides up to 200% elasticity meaning that this coating is highly resistant to cracking and peeling.
Dacfill HZ has been formulated for use on horizontal roofs as well as shallow pitch roofs. It offers a seamless waterproofing system that can be applied by either paint brush, roller or even airless spray. Dacfill HZ becomes resistant to rain within 1 hour. This fast drying makes it easy to apply 2 coats of Dacfill HZ in one day and can be applied to almost any substrate. Dacfill HZ Paint is recommended for use with either Dacfill Fleece or fibreglass to reinforce the coating extending its life expectancy.
Dacfill HZ Rubber Paint has been specifically designed for providing flat roofed buildings with a seamless flexible waterproof protective coating. Dacfill resists extreme variations in temperature, atmospheric pollution, UV rays and is self-extinguishing and harsh enviroments for more than 15 years.
- A Seamless Rubber Waterproof coating
- Waterproofs at a fraction of the cost of refelting
- Fast application
- No need to dispose of existing coating
- Extremely-elastic and hard-wearing
- It is a thick-liquid 2 pack water based paint
- Suitable for waterproofing zero degree, flat horizontal roofs, pitched roofs, gutters, lead strips etc.
- Dacfill HZ is resistant to UV radiation, acid rain, heat, frost and pollution
- Hardly flammable and self-extinguishing
- Excellent resistance to temperature changes
- 15 years maintenance free life expectancy
- Atmospheric pollution and UV-rays resistant also.
- Dacfill HZ is easy to apply with a brush, roller or airless spray gun
- Water resistant soon after application, quick drying - 2 coats can be done in one day
- Primers - Parafix Primer for old felt roofs and bituminous materials, Primer 44 HS for porous concrete, corrugated asbestos
- Use with Rustoleum Dacfill Fleece to guarantee a waterproof flat roof
- Theoretical coverage rate of 0.6 - 1.5kg per m2 per coat
- Available in 20kg containers
- Colours RAL 7040, RAL 7043 or RAL 9002.