Sika Liquid Plastics RoofPro - Formerly Sikalastic 618 is part of the liquid roofing range of paint coatings from Sika Liquid Plastics manufacturers of Decothane, used as part of the Sika 10 and 15 year roofing system.
Sika Liquid Plastics RoofPro - Formerly Sikalastic 618 is a single component, cold-applied, moisture-triggered polyurethane membrane. It cures to form a seamless, durable and weather resistant waterproofing solution for exposed roof areas.
Sika Liquid Plastics RoofPro - Formerly Sikalastic 618 is part of the Liquid Plastics Liquid Roofing Membrane System used as part of the Sika 10 and 15 year roofing system. A single pack moisture triggered paint embedded into a fibreglass matt that is easily applied by brush and roller. It is recommended to increase the life expectancy of Sika Liquid Plastics RoofPro - Formerly Sikalastic 618 that the coating is reinforcing with Sika Remat. This will strengthen the coating and help to bridge any cracks in the roof surface. SikaLastic 618 benefits from being cold applied negates the use of hot tools. A polyurethane paint system similar to Liquid Plastics Decothane providing a seamless Vapour permeable water and weather resistant coating that resists UV degradation and retains flexibility at low temperatures. SikaLastic has been developed for ease of use by competent contractors, and is suitable for use on flat, inverted and exposed pitched roofs for new and refurbishment projects.
Sika Liquid Plastics RoofPro - Formerly Sikalastic 618 can be applied to existing concrete, roofing felt, slate, brickwork, asbestos cement decks though priming may be required. it can be applied using a brush or roller and produces a tough and durable seamless coating to flat, pitched and inverted roofs. It also conforms to ETA 005 W2 pending External fire performance: BRoof (t4) & classification under BS4763:1958 ext.F.AA
- External fire performance: BRoof (t4) & classification under BS4763:1958 ext.F.AA
- BBA HAPAS Approved
- Tensile Strength (EN ISO 527-3): Non Reinforced 4.6N/mm2, Reinforced 18N/mm2
- External Fire Performance: On non-combustible substrates - BRoof (t1) / BRoof (t4), or over built up roofing systems - BRoof (t1) / BRoof (t2) ENV 1187
- Reaction to Fire: Euroclass E (EN 13501), Ext. F.AA rating Non Combustible substrates (BS 476-3)
Reinforced Roof Coating
- Primer: Please refer to the PDS of the suitable primer
- Base Coat: Sikalastic 618 at 1.0 Litre per m2
- Reinforcement: Sika Reemat Premium
- Top Coat: Sikalastic 618 at 0.75 Litres per m2
- Single component, ready to use
- Easy and quick application of reinforced roofing systems with Sika Reemat
- Economic, provides a cost efficient life cycle extension of failing roofs
- Applicable to existing concrete, roofing felt, brickwork, asbestos cement decks (subject to condition and priming requirements)
- Seamless membrane based upon moisture-triggered chemistry
- Easy to apply by brush and roller
- Vapour permeable
- Retains flexibility at low temperatures
- ETA 005 W2 pending
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.