Sika Reemat Premium provides glass fibre mat reinforcement as part of the Decothane roofing system.
Sika Reemat Premium is available in rolls of 1.25m x 90m or for detailing edges and around vent pipes, etc. 0.30m x 90m. Both are part of part of the Liquid Plastics Decothane roofing system. Premium matt has a feathered edge to reduce visible joints.
Sika Reemat Premium is best used as part of the Decothane roofing system, which is also supplied by Promain. It can be used on construction and refurbishment projects. It is particularly useful for roofs with many details and complex geometry or when accessibility is limited.
Can be used for total or partial reinforcement of roofs, as part of the Decothane roofing systems. Particularly useful for moulding around protrusions, joints, corners and other surface details.
Surface and Environment
A elastomeric glass fibre matting for use on roofs in new construction and refurbishment environments.
- Glass fibre reinforcement mat
- Increases strength and durability
- Highly flexible
- Weight 300gms per square metres
- Available in a choice of sizes
- Easy and quick application
- Ensures correct thickness of base coat
- Enhances crack-bridging properties of base coat
- Sika Reemat Premium 300 has a feathered edge to reduce visible joints
- Can be used in new build or construction projects
- Part of the Liquid Plastics Decothane flat and inverted roofing system