Sika Reemat Premium provides glass fibre mat reinforcement as part of the Decothane roofing system.
Sika Reemat Premium is available in rolls of 1.25m x 90m or for detailing edges and around vent pipes, etc. 0.30m x 90m. Both are part of part of the Liquid Plastics Decothane roofing system. Premium matt has a feathered edge to reduce visible joints.
Sika Reemat Premium is best used as part of the Decothane roofing system, which is also supplied by Promain. It can be used on construction and refurbishment projects. It is particularly useful for roofs with many details and complex geometry or when accessibility is limited.
Can be used for total or partial reinforcement of roofs, as part of the Decothane roofing systems. Particularly useful for moulding around protrusions, joints, corners and other surface details.
Surface and Environment
A elastomeric glass fibre matting for use on roofs in new construction and refurbishment environments.
Sika Reemat Premium is used within the following Sika systems:
- Sikafloor Pronto RB-55 System Sheet
- Sikagard Wallcoat AL-12 Hygienic
See Data Sheets tab for System sheet downloadable PDF.
- Glass fibre reinforcement mat
- Increases strength and durability
- Highly flexible
- Weight 300gms per square metres
- Available in a choice of sizes
- Easy and quick application
- Ensures correct thickness of base coat
- Enhances crack-bridging properties of base coat
- Sika Reemat Premium 300 has a feathered edge to reduce visible joints
- Can be used in new build or construction projects
- Part of the Liquid Plastics Decothane flat and inverted roofing system
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.