Tor Elastaseal EC a single pack, fully reinforced, cold liquid DIY applied system which means no on site mixing and no need for heat or naked flames. Tor Elastaseal offers a seamless surface, and is ideal on flat roofs offering a manufacturers guarantee of between 10 to 25 years.
What is it best used for?
Elastaseal EC/TC is best used as a Flat Roof Waterproofing Paint but has been used to coat various other surfaces including the Thames Barrier. For application in conjunction with Elastamat random weave glass fibre reinforcement mats etc. To be used as the reinforcement basecoat in Elastaseal roof waterproofing membrane systems.
How to apply the Product?
Tor Elastaseal should be applied by Brush or roller (or airless spray where environmentally permissible). Apply at the prescribed system coverage rate to properly prepared areas. Immediately lay Elastamat glass fibre matting into applied coating, ensuring a minimum overlap of 50mm between sheets. Roll or tamp the surfaces to ensure full integration and saturation of the matting is achieved. Allow Embedment Coat to become firm before applying Elastaseal Top Coat(s).
Surfaces/Environments is is designed for?
Tor Elastaseal is designed for use on flat roofs which require long term Waterproofing and thermal insulation.
- Fast application time this means normal day to day activities are left undisrupted.
- It is an ultra high solids polyurethane coating with excellent elasticity.
- Tor Elastaseal offers a seamless surface, is ideal on flat roofs offering a manufacturers guarantee of between 10 / 25 years.
- EC will need to be overcoated with Top Coat.
- A representative would be happy to arrange site visits and produce a specification.
- As used on the Thames Barrier.
- Available size: 12.5 litre paint tins.
- Please call Promain on 01462 421 333 for details.